SeokJin ff #when he visit tajmahal 💞Part 2💝

**jin pov**

Jin: yes mom iam all fine.. Iam doing well
(I said on call talking to my mom to relax my self.)

Jin mom: jin I know you are not well...you are still in the world of your/n...if you love her then get her don't leave your love jin.

(I don't hide anything from her till now I shared everything with her from my childhood. She is the best one to give advice and encourage me.. But now this words are hurting me..i closed my eyes leting a tear drop..then hope hugged me to comfort me.. As he was there with me all 24 hours understanding me well. )

J-Hope: mom let him do what he wants..we are with him don't worry.. You take rest we will talk to you later we have to go to practice now..

Jin mom: ok my hope...i trust you and jin my wwh your mom loves you so much my red red  apple you know who is it? (I laughed at her question)

Jin: it's me mom your wwh...

Jin mom: yes I love you... And do your practice well..

Jin: I love you too mom..

J-Hope: I love you three mom..(he said  letting me go from hug)

Jin mom: yeah yeah I know now take care of my baby boy okey...

j-Hope: yes my majesty..
(I hit play fully on shoulder and we all laughed)

Jin: ok mom we will talk later take care..

Jin mom: ok my boy... You to take care all the best.. Byeee~

Jin and hope: bye mom miss you...
(With that we ended  call.. I wiped my tears after talking to mom it feels like iam little better..its been a  month now but still I can't forget her..how can I?.)

*j-Hope pov*

As he cut the call... Hyung wiped his tears I patted his shoulder to give him strength.. He smiled a little

Jin: thanks bro..

J-Hope: no problem hyung..now take rest we have practice at
evening we will meet in room okey..

(I said and he nodded and went to his bed.. I know he will fell good after talking to mom..i know now he will sleep peaceful I wish he will find his love back..I released a heavy sign seeing him already went to sleep this quick..i stood up and went out of room.. I was closing the door then I saw namjoon standing there next to door while glaring me.. Now there is another problem to handle aish.. I close the door and take him from there Before he ask something..)

NamJoon : now tell me what happening..

(He asked as we came to Practicing room where everyone was present)

Jimin: what happen? All okey?
(He asked with confuse seeing joon serious face)

Namjoon: no jimin..there is something wrong with jin hyung and hope know it well... So I want to  know  what is it?

(He said seriously... I know how he cares about all members in the group... And gives his 100 percent trust when we are feeling down or have a problem.. Now I shouldn't hide this from all I signed again DefeatedLy...)

J-hope : jin had broken up...

Jimin ; tae ; jungkook :what

Suga: my guess was right..

Namjoon: with y/n right ? (I was taken  a back with that question)

Others: what y/n? (They all shouted with  shock)

J-hope: y-yes but how you know.?

Namjoon: as a leader of the group I must see everyones move and I know about it.. But what happen that they had break up?