Part -14 (the end to be started 💜.)

**Authors pov **

A mid afternoon everyone was busy with there daily routines .. The sun was on  Rock hard today ... Buldings are filled with busy workers, hot wave of air blowing all over the place, parks lost there busy or enjoying kids playing around instead it was replaced with few people walking or standing to pass there time. Korean roads stayed like as always so Trfficed with horns of vechiles.

The sound of train Echoed with its loud horn in the station making the two girls turn around to get ready for climb in.

" Oh my legs!!! thats really hurts meghu~" One of them spoke while whining when she took her seat in on of the train block .she throwed her head back on the seat feeling relaxed after a very long walk . Other one just chuckled on her best friend and sat next to her keeping her small carry bag on her laps.

"There Something is special about this  guys, priya". Meghana said to her friend priya. Priya lazily opened her eyes glaring at her friend who seems like lost in the design inside the train. With curiosity she also look around only to get shock and her eyes wide open along with her mouth. "Oh dam it!!! WHAT THE  FQ !!! now they own this large ass train also!??? " Priya exploded looking all over the place, breathing heavily

"Ushhh priya!!! Why are you shouting? This not your house sit here freak ". Meghana pulled her back on the seat . " Meghu!! Wow this is amazing really ,  that large , wonderful museum the  that Cofee shop now this train what else we are going to know today meguu'~~ " She leaned on meghana's shoulder releasing a  slit sign with Disbief in wondering.

"That's why they had a strong and large army at that time priya. Those seven are the real hero's and Wariors to lead there army life, taking out there cute sweet armies from depression and there health issues with there musiC, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 ". She said with a smile looking at the image printed on the doors and self's in front of them.

" Now I understand why your grandma always tells and talks about Korea and kpop". Priya said while setting her hairs in neat manner from messed one but Immediately she jumped on seat remembering about something " Hey, we took pics from hybe right!?? Let me see them fast fast.. " " Ok ok stop shaking me... Let me breath in "... Meghana took her camera out before she could I it  Priya already snached it away with  enthusiastic energy.

Meghana and priya two best friends from childhood, they always stay together like they are neighbor and both parents are more close friends than daughters . Both megha and priya were die heart friends from kids , they both along with three more had a group in there school life. If any other group/gang says or did something the girls stood beside each other in all those situations... Priya would have spend much time with meghana's house to play and do home work together . Meghana have a great humorous grandma who always look after both kids as her own babies.... She is in her 60's Or may be 70's 🙃, but she always cheer both meghana and Priya to study and helps them to come up with there problems in life...

Meghana had always doubt her grandma's patience level.. Whenever they both do something they got there grandma at back to protect them.

Meghana grandma was a very big broken Army who always hoped, dreamed, wanted to be in crowd of concert cherring up her bias, she wanted to buy that one bts meal only once... Only a day Or only a piece, she wanted to hold the army bomb for a second just to feel that happiness that she missed, she wanted to attend there Fansight at least in crowd, if not to take there sigh or talk... She wanted to, she wanted to feel how it feels attending the BTS  concert and watching them closelyclosely would be like.