part-12 (1/2)

**Y/n pov**

Folding my hands over stomach watch this kid in front of me.. He was showing his puppy eyes with his not so innocent smile towards me.

Krish : please momma...ill help you nothing more pwesss..only one time.

Y/n : I know your tricks Mr. Krishna. So from my side it's no.

Krishna : please... Momma Please... I just want to count I'll not do anything else.

Y/n : I know you will not just count you will finish all of them.

Krish : I promise I'll just count.. I lobe you momma~.

Y/n : Hmm.. Okey but remember my eyes will be only on you.

Krish : YAYAYAYA.... I'LL GET ALL OF THEM... HEHEHE.

I eyed at him which made him to just cover a hehe.. Sighing at his cuteness I allowed him into kitchen followed by me.. There was maids doing cleaning stopped there work once noticing our presence.

Krishna : I want that bowl. Now.

He demanded them with his soft voice wich he thinks it is harder one.. I smiled listening a five years old kid orders like a man .i nodded one of the maid to bring the bowl down.. She bowed to me and took the bowl from upper cabinet where I hidden from my small laddu 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘳 ( thief) .. He settled on the table with a wide smile . I also settled myself beside him watching his moves, and he started counting carefully not wanted to break the round shape of laddu.

There is only me and krish stucked in home with maids,workers , security guards.. Jin and all others went to have there practice and to attend an interview..this days they all where so busy with all there works that they forgot about my every year festival Just like that.. Never mind as far as they will be happy after coming back that's enough for me.

Krish : ninety one... Ninety two... Ninety three...Ninety four... Ninety five... Ninety six.. Momma there is ninety six yeach I did it.

Y/n : only ninety six? I made whole hundred isn't?

Maid : yes mam..

Y/n : then where is other four?

Krish : it's here eomma see one.. Two ...three.. Four..

Y/n : oh yes I now got it here ninety seven... Ninety eight.. Ninety nine...and Hundred.

Taking laddus from his side I kept it in the place he was pointing before with his little finger.. He pouted while playing with his small penguin plushie which was placed beside the tray...He loves laddus more than anything and I love his face when ever he pouts. I brushed his hairs back before asking.