💖 part-5 💖

Jin: Yes she is my wife  KIM Y/N..

I said proudly with soft grin voice to the media who presente there for our marrige Ceremony... I turn to her  who is smiling brightly  whole heartedly ..... It's a emotional day after all this distance she can feel my love now.. She bent her head as soon as I winked at her..I smiled to see her happy  again I turned to media.

Jin: she is from India... She is the one who I saw my self and love in her.. she is the one who I enjoyed my little time when I visited India... When I saw her for the first time she was shining like a Dimond...That pure seconds of my life is so precious to me.. The moment I saw her I built a new felling which was not born before.. Spending my time with her was a bless for me..we had so many memories there..

(I smiled Broadly remembering that days back when I  spent
a week with her...every moment came into my mind...then suddenly it changed into serious one. )

Jin:We would be happy before only but some Sasaeng fans really hurted her... Broken her heart in piece...Which she don't deserve it at all.. She understood me..

she is the best I could get...after knowing about fans opinion She thought because of her My position, My popularity will effect.. May I'll get hated by you all because of her.. She also thought I would be leaving my idol work if I get near her or even to be a friend..

JUST. BECAUSE. OF. YOUR. OVER. LOVE.TOWARDS.ME...

we broken up and I don't even know the reason behind her rejection.. Let me tell you something when I came to know about it I decided to leave BTS forever..

(For a moment everyone freezed on my sentence.. There was pin drop silence across the room.. I signed and continue to tell my feelings)

Jin: But how can I leave my 6 flowers and earth without oxyJIN..my family is not built only by my parents but there is us my 6 brothers who always stood by my side in every situation and every happy and sad days..

(I turned my head where all members where standing with small mixed emotion smiles..)

Jin: even they don't know about my decision see them they are totally shock to listen it.. Sorry guys I'll never leave you never in life..

(They smiled showing of there cute angry. . Hobi was giving air punches to me.. Sugar rolled his eyes in disbelief.. Joon shake his head and these 3 maknaes stood there with poker faces.. After a second they all laughed and made a group hug which melted my heart seeing them like that)

Jin: and Y/N she is a new GLEAM who came to make my life shine even more better than before.. She will be the crown of diamond to me which shine with this moon..I'll never let her down she is my queen ruling my heart.. And always do this not just a saying but it's is from my heart which saw her hidden tears when she came back to me.. She was smiling from out but deep inside she was suffering from pain seeing me in that condition and I saw that I can feel that..

(I said by facing her who is just standing there with a shock expression yet it shows she was feeling touched..)

my love never ends even if she hates me

(i said with so much emotion which is of love..care..and thats the true even if she hate me in future my love never die for her..she is my everything now)

Jin: Thank you for assembling here to make my day bright and lightening with your flash cameras and your smiles.. Keep that smile always it's soo precious for your life and it makes others to get out of there sadness seeing your smile..see that's why I hold this world wide handsome smile for you guys 😎..