🥺 part -6 😍

** Y/n pov**

It's been three months we are being married couples...Army and all agreed to our marriage they showed us so much love with there messages and fan videos. There was negative comments and videos also but for me jin and my love is important...i can't lose my love just because of some hatefulness of jealous... I made sure that jin never see that comments as I talked to pd-nim so we are all happy now.. Like normal life which I always want to have.. I exhaled deeply resting my head back on the seat.

?? : are you missing hyung that much? 🤭

(I turn to see jimin sitting next to me with his cute smile... I also smiled in return before speaking.)

Y/n: No!!  Iam just excited.

Joon: for seeing your parents after this long? ☺

Y/n: yes.. After long months iam going back to them..

Jimin: oh come on Y/n you have to smile for it then.. Why are you looking amazing and sparking?

Y/n: are you trying to praise me or something else? 🤭

Jimin: Iam praising you!!! Well you wanna say something? 😏

Y/n: what is that?

Jimin: it's  important discussion-.

(a string voice broken his sentence.. Which made me look at the person and he was non other than my husband Jin..standing there while folding his one hand on waist a nd another was firmly rested on the seat beside him.. His gaze was so dark which shows he is jealous of jimin..)

Jin: can i join in your discussion too?

Jimin: Ahh hyung you scared me..

Jk: like you really scared ..😂

Jimin: you match box maknae...

(He cursed jungkook grunting in low voice And stood up from. His place... I pursed my lips to control my laugh..jk,joon and tae was enjoying the drama going here. )

Jin: come let's have a cup of  HOT coffee  Having your discussion... What you say?

Jimin: its ok hyung it's hot already here so...

Tae : it's ok jimin go...hyung will choose cold coffee.. Go go.

Jimin: yeah yeah you want me to die?

Jin: let's go come..

(He said keeping his hands on jimin shoulder and about to go but jimin being a good escaper.)

Jimin: yes yoongi hyung iam comming...

(He immediately went away from there like a little rat scared of a cat..meanwhile me,joon,tae,jk We all burst into laugh which we was holding form so long)

Jin: that brat.. I'll kill him next time for sure..

Y/n: why are you always angry towards him?

Jin: he always flirt with you..

Y/n: no it's not like that.. He just talk to me.. You are being over protective..

Jin: really?

Y/n: yes..he was trying to say something and you Interrupted....

Jin: ok sorry.. Leave it!! here take it..

(He handed me his favorite dalgona coffee .. Which I gladly accepted.. I took a sip of coffee..

Well we are on the way to INDIA...MY COUNTRY...MY MOTHER LAND..In these 3 months I bearly  talked to my parents .. Because if jin's busy schedule he could not make it up.. And being a wife of idol is not easy..like when they comes to home After a long journey...they never get time to rest in practice...there health..there problems are really hard..even it's a short break it will be so tough to leve there family members..i wonder sometimes)