💜 part-11💜

**Y/n pov **

Pd nim : OKEY GUYS... GET READY IT IS GOING To START.. COME FAST..

He shouted on boys standing far from the place where they should be.. Hearing up there boss shout jungkook was the first person to start his little bunny Marathon ..

Jungkook : IAM FIRST IAM FIRST..

Namjoon : slow down jungkook.. You will fall down and hurt your bumps ..

Jungkook : iam Geykey.. Iam pro-max of IRON MAN.. Nothing will happen to me Hyungieee..

krish : IAM SPYDER MAN... AND IAM SECOND.. HAHAHA.

He laughed as hobi oppa carried him on his shoulders and run to there spot.. One by one everyone was joining each other in the recording room for there RUN BTS EP.. krish was so happy when his dad asked him to join this shoot.

Jin : What happen shorty Queen why are you smiling so much..

Y/n : excuse me Mr. Tall handsome king.. Iam not short.. And my son is happy that's why iam smiling..

I diched his hands from my shoulder which made him lost balance.. He took balance by keeping his hands on chair in front of him glaring me before it turn into smirk.. Now what? Mr. King.

Jin : you know why Cinderella thrown off from the basketball team?

Y/n : what? Cinderella played basketball? I don't know about it.

Jin : because she ran away from the ball.

Y/n : what?

Jin : HAHAHA.. my joke!!..now laugh.

I pressed my lips against each other trying to control my laugh but not because of his joke.. Because of his laugh which turn as serious look asking me to laugh.. I lost my control and burst into fits of giggle.

Jin : that's like good gir-

Pd nim : hello jin-ah here we are waiting for you..you can have your husband and wife time later Come now.

Krish : Papa come fast we are waiting hereeee~.

Jin : yes yes..iam joining you wait for me you all.

____

After a long messy, clumsy way of preparing for shoot.. They all stood up to start what they where here for,Including krish standing with his uncle tae..

He is three years old but have the brain as five years kid.. May be God purposely didn't made him to talk at his age so that now he got more than what he wants..

He goes to Amusement park and do all amusing things which we never expected ; like choosing all over aged rides like Rollercoaster, scrambler and you think how they allowed him? All because of his appa, uncles.. They are spoiling him with what ever they have..

Namjoon : ok so let say it together... RUN

ALL OTHERS INCLUDING KRISH : BTS. RUNNNNN

Staff : HAHAHA.. what you guys doing..

All staff and workers laughed and I was just staring at them with narrowed eyes and confuse..are they for real? Did they just did it? Aish this boy krish... Everyone was trying to stop them but they are on there own mood with full fuel on..

Staff : ok ok stop BTS.. HAHAHAHA..

WOW !!!!!!!

When they heard run BTS they run around like kids and when they heard stop they stood like statue there it self.. Posing what ever they where thinking about..