part -10🥰

**Jin pov**

I slowly opened my eyes when sunrises made there way through silk curtains of windows... Rubbing my eyes for adjusting to day light, I turn to right only to be blessed by the view wich i have been dreamed from past years.. A wide smile automatically danced..

Y/n and my handsome baby boy sleeping peacefully , they had a beautiful smile on there faces ... Then I saw my hand was wrapped with his little hands around..i slowly freed my hand and booped my nose with his caressing his cheeks.. Woahhh he is soo soft..giggling cutely he holde my pointing finger with his small fingers..

𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...

I miss the felling of being father.. I missed the experience to fell his moving, kicking from inside being fetus ...

Yes I was totally busy in practice when Y/n was pregnant I tried my best to be with her.. But my concert was held in Paris so long journey.. And doctor said it is not good to journey in pregnancy , So I left with my boys..

When I was in last day of performance We got the new that Y/n was admitted in hospital because of her lower back pain..

I was scared to lose her, to Lose her love, to lose my baby... It was stressing me out that time Namjoon supported me and gave a huge strength to performance..

The next minute our performance ended We all made our ways to our private palin which was arranged during our stage show by hitman.. We all where worried, I was just praying for her.. The only thing I did was praying and controlling my self from. Out burst.. It took nearly one and half day to reach without wasting time we all went to hospital and saw our parents standing out with a huge smile..

I run to the room only to see her sleeping peacefully with baby in side his cradle wrapped around the soft fluffy towel .. A joy of tears formed with the view..

I walked towards Y/n..she looked so pale I kissed her forehead not wanting to wake her up fingers. .she went through so much pain "𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺" Was the only world I whispered to her before walking towards baby and slowly touched his hair.. Jerking his body In sleep he tightly holded my fingers . .

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦

After that there was only two moths I spent with him after that military service offer .I can't say 'NO' because I have already made myself to serve my whole life of they want my service.. So after two years training I had my little prince with me.

Now I have my friend, family, Army, wife, son, love, respect, responsibility, everything.. I took krish both hands and kissed it with my whole love? No letting my past pain which I hold from years..

It's hard to believe that I faced it? I kissed his forehead and turn to his mom who is still sleeping..

I moved towards her and kissed her forehead when my joy of tears left out which I was holding from long time...