part-12 (2/2)

**Author pov **

Today BTS all are here to celebrate pd nim birthday along with TXT , Enhypen even they are another group but for among themselves they are werid brother characters for each other.

Jin stood there in the middle holding a cake which was made by jimin and Y/n with so much of love for there pd... And all others stood around him with some birthday blasts and poppers. Except two . . .

Pd nim : YAHHH WHO ARE YOU !!! LEAVE ME GUARDS... SECURITY WHERE THE HELL YOU ALL ARE!!!!! SOME ONE HELP ME.... LEAVE ME IAM NOT THE ONE WHO ARE YOU THINKING.... IF YOU WANT TAKE E EVERYTHING BUT LEAVE ME ........IAM NOT MARRIED.... YET..

Everyone holde there laugh by cover there mouth with  hands or turning back and laugh silently.. But Jin laughed out silently Followed my his husky growls.. Y/n covered his mouth with her hand  from a side watching him laughing like that with red ears..she also leaned on his shoulder and joined him with silent laugh.

Pd nim : jin ?!? Is that you?.

Jin stood there with fully shocked face like always wide eyes and open mouth he turn to Y/n with that shocked face for which she shook her head as not able to controlling her own laughter.

Pd nim : YAH ANSWER ME WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO.. I DON'T WANT TO DIE SINGLE LIKE THIS AT LEAST LET ME GET MY girl frienduu.. You can't do this.

Jungkook and kai who was holding him on either side had enough of there boss whining about his life so, they left him laughing harder  than ever and joined other who where also laughing in there own way which is making others laugh Continuesly..

According to plan two will bring the birthday boy- I mean man to the leaving room .so, in that process they planned to have a blast birthday for there HiT MaN ..with three groups together which are under bighit in that three groups the two devil minds was activated and  suggested to pull a kidnap attack act , scaring the poor heart which was sleeping peacefully in the morning hours after Breakless days with his continues shift to take care of his kids B.T.E (BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN) ..

being with them is same as being in a forest where we see weird, cute , non-ending naughtiness around... Pray for pd sir 🙂... who is barring All of them equally.

Pd nim : that's enough now iam removing this blinds get ready to dir in my hands you strong idiots.---

Removing a black full faced  black mask very difficulty by his tied hands.. He saw his 19 kids who where now exactly on the floor or pooped on the couch laughing there shit out remembering there boss words a moment before.

He noticed jay and soobin standing with slight smile behind jin and Y/n who welcomed him with a huge hug ..

Jin : HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA..

Y/n : happy birthday sir.

Jungkook : ha-happh burthday Hahahaha... I can't he was hahaha.

Jimin : oh my god... My -my stomach hurts...

Jay : happy birthday pd nim.

Soobin Handled the flower bouquet with a shy smile as he is aLwAyS....the hit man took it by death glaring everyone who is still controlling there laugh.. .

The fun continued with the whole weird groups around in pd hit man house... After some time everyone seated on the couches and some of them on the ground waiting to watch something which is going to present by all.

Pd nim : where is krish? There is no trace of him.

Y/n : he went to school and will return back at evening.