🤵 part-4 👰

**𝘠/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷**

His smile... His love.. His adorable look.. His innocent talk... His
style.. His grace.. His cracking of jokes...His care...His wild shield laugh everything...everything is back.. The person who was before he is back to normal as past...the time when he saw me I know he will not believe the truth..i know he will be tensed...i know he will be broken once he see me.. He think that it was all dream.. But I know how to make him believe.. How to make him cool..i was hurted when I saw those tears again in his eyes..i don't know from Where I got that capacity to stand there strongly with smile..i gave him his most lucky gift as he Metioned

{i wish I could get a gift of "Tajmahal" From my love}..

i gave him his most lucky gift  as he Metioned {i wish I could get a gift of "Tajmahal" From my love}

so i decided to present this on the special day...after that he was so happy ..and will not? When they see there parents ...friends...and there love of there life together on the perfect day where he found his love back..his lost past back..it must be more than happy..like a festival..Last time when I talked to with joon and others they planned it all that day.. I gave them idea of flowers and candles which brighten the view more...that morning hope was with me to meet jin parents and talk to them about suprise.. For my return suprise jin mom hugged me when she heard my name when hobi mentioned me.. She was happy and she cried that day.. She said how much jin suffered all these days after coming from India.. Even they dont saw him in real but in live performance they saw there sad jin as we all know only mom can understand there kids well more than themselves.... I also noticed it😔.. I just want to run to him and hug him for my entire life to show my love to him..

BUT NOW I CAN GIVE MY LOVE AS MUCH AS I WANT TODAY I'M GOING TO BE HIS NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE

BUT NOW I CAN GIVE MY LOVE AS MUCH AS I WANT TODAY I'M GOING TO BE HIS NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE...YES TODAY IS MY WEDDING DAY.. IN FEW MINUTES IAM GOING TO MRS.KIM..I SAW MY SELF IN MIRROR AND A SMILE APPEARED SEEING MY SELF..

RADHA: you look so beautiful y/n..

Y/n: Thank you radha.. For being here with me.

RADHA: don't say that..i am the one who always stay with you everytime.. So don't say thank you.. Iam your well wisher.

Y/n: I really don't understand you..Radha