💝 part-9 💝

**Author pov**

It was night already krish was sleeping peacefully beside his mom , who was admiring his face which resembles her husband...a  smile was clearly visible on her but it was not happy or sad it was mixed..She was missing her husband so badly and also worried about her son who didn't said a word after his almost two and half year but still he is a Toddler ?

on the other hand jin will be back in days as his training came to a end.. What a situation she was facing, she want to see her husband's surprised and  priceless emotions seeing her son talking , walking to his appa but it will not gonna happen!!!

Arranging pillows on krish sides assuring he is safe on bed...she walked to the wardrobe where jin expensive clothes were hanging .... She went to one of the cupboard her hand roamed on the  clothes , his favorite 𝙳𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚢𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚢𝚔𝚘 perfume was still wandering around .. She took one of his favorite  button-downs and long brown coat  she hugged it tightly smelling his Cologne she was satisfied that he is with her.. She slowly wear that and closed her eyes..

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

**Y/n pov**

Y/n :  miss you jin...i  Miss you so much.

Closing my eyes I hugged myself feeling the warmness in his coat..i stood there for minute then suddenly a gentle touch on my cheeks made me to open my eyes instantly looking up... Is it a dream? Or really it's happening again.

𝗝𝗶𝗻 : 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱   𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻  ...

Y/n : j-jin?

𝗝𝗶𝗻: 𝘆𝗲𝘀 ‼ 𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲...𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿.. . 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚.

Saying that he softly kiss𝗲d on my forehead..which made me to relax..i was carving for his touch and smooth words finally he is here with me I don't want it to end..i was ready to embrace myself into his arms but I didn't felt any touch..opening my eyes once again..I looked around the room...No there is no one.

Y/n: it's just hallucinations Y/n...if it is true then , thank you for coming when I needed you..hope you will be here soon jin.

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖... 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝚈)...𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ....𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 , 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍....𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜...𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐..