😍 part 3 🥰

**𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 𝚍𝚊ys**

◦•●◉✿On jin birthday✿◉●•◦

**𝗝𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃**

Here iam standing with jungkook, jimin, and .taehyung In Hall holding wine glass in hand...i dont have mood to celebrate but for them I have to be happy...they are only my happiness now..but where is others?  Joon and suga are not in the field from the morning and its evening still there is no update from them.. Even hobi is not here he was with me till afternoon after that he left me with this brats.. Now they are eating my brain..

Jin: where is this joon, suga and hope?

Jimin: they are planning something blast for you hyung~

Jin: what Surprise?

Jk: NAMJOON HYUNG AGAIN BROKEN SOMETHING?
(he shouted in my ears..)

Jin: YEAH STOP SHOUTING.. JUST CALL THEM ALREADY... AND CALL ME BACK WHEN THEY COME BACK... Iam going out for fresh air..

Taehyung: hyung list-

Jin: i said iam going and don't follow me...

(With that i made my way to backyard.. I am sorry Taehyung I really don't know what happening I just wanna saty alone sorry for shouting on you.. I know they are definitely sad for my behavior but I can't help it..they want me to be happy but I just breaking them with my silence and shouting I walked to the garden's landscape the moment I saw the view it made me confuse..this place is arranged as there is dinner date? but it is all good..very cute.. The cool wind breezed gently.. The flower petals on the floor lightly moved.. Leafs of tress making a soft music..Candles lightings are moving as they are dancing to the soft music..it is making the surrounding ROMANTIC..

Jin: R-Romantic?

(I chuckled sadly..even the non existence things are having a great day while having there romantic moment with each other..remembering me that iam single..i shook my head and turn around to see HER....

Jin: y-y/n?

( I called her name under my breath..she was looking elegant..t-that saree was gifted by me... No jin no you are just imagining it's not true she is not here.. And she will be never going to come stop thinking tooo much it's not at all true it's just imagination.. It's not true I closed my eyes tightly as one want to get out of this dream.. She will be not here never NEVER AND EVER.. STOP THINKING JIN YOU-..)

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗝𝗜𝗡

(I slowly open my eyes while having that felling of loosing the love again which played as tears formed after hearing her soft and sweet voice..she smiled to me and walked towards me she stood in fort of me with that angelic smile iam still not believing it she is not really it's just my imagine..She smiled  which made me to smile with that tears... She handed me a Box  which was wrapped with a white cotton cloth and having red ribbons look like a gift..)

Y/N: OPEN IT.

(I was doing what she is saying like she did any magic on me.)

Y/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN.

(she said as soon as I unwrapped the cloth... It is my lucky mahal (Tajmahal) my dream land where I found my queen..my Y/N...it was in a glass shining more beautiful more admiring... More realistic..i can fell it..it's reall that means she is here she is really..here she is infront of me..a tear drop escaped from my eye as I raised my head to see her really standing in front of me... It's not a dream...)

Y/N: YES JIN IT'S NOT DREAM.. IAM HERE IN FRONT OF YOU.. DON'T THINK LIKE THAT..

(She heard me? All her words are blessing my ears they are soft and smooth but for me that voice is of a Angel only her voice booming around the place now..i can't hear anything...)

Jin: Y/N.
(I burst into tears and fallen on knees hold her gift in my hands..she remember me? She know how it fells when someone broke just for fame but not with love? If she is here to make me more broken then no I don't want it.. I don't wanna broken again )

Jin:Y/n...please don't say this is dream... You are not reall.. I can't take it please..

Y/n: jin-ie..

(She cupped my face and wipe the tears..) iam here.. With you ok it's not dre
am it's reall me your Y/n...and it is the proof iam here. (She said and showed me her gift ... She took my hand in her Caressing it slowly she said) never think iam here and left you alone.. I never do that jin-ie iam always been with you even i was far in your heart.. And I ways will be with you.. Iam sorry to break you I never think of how hurtfull it fells when we love someone.. I felt it jin.. I know the felling now.. And I promise you from now I'll never leave you.. I will be always with you.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞..𝚓𝚒𝚗.𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘..

(When I heard it I can't stop my self and hugged her tightly in my hands resting my head on her shoulder..she is Miracle.. The surrounding became a new EPIPHANY of my day.. My most wanted awaited day.. I wish this moment here stops here so I enjoy each inch of it..her each and evry single word still ringing in my ears as a music..)

Tae: finally you are back..

Jk: welcome back...

(I broke the hug when I heard there voice... And saw everyone was there JOON, SUGA, HOPE JIMIN, TAE, KOOK.. ALL ARE SMILING THEY KNOW THIS? hope came to me and gave a big tight happy hug... I know he will be the one who will be so happy after knowing my pain and suffer..everyone gave a happy hug individually.. I smiled you them with my happy tears..)

Joon: shall we cut the cake.. It's all ready so late

Suga: And iam hungry.. Please..

Jk:when you are not hungry after seeing the cake hyung? You will forget about your sleep also for it...

Jimin: whose hand made cake is that.. Huh (he said proudly as he always prepare cake everytime..)

?? : Happy Birthday my Apple..

?? : Happy Birthday my boy

                           BTS: SUPRISE

(I  to see my amma and appa there with big smile wait there is Y/N family members also.. Today is best day.. Unforgettable memories.. A new start.. A new life for me..we all celebrated my precious day.. With my family.. Friends..AND LOVE OF MY LIFE ..... is there any other day going to be like this? If yes then I want all my days like this.. ALL BECAUSE OF Y/N..SHE BROUGHT A NEW  HOPE IN MY LIFE.. SHE IS AN ANGEL MY ANGEL.. MY LOVE.. MY LIFE.. I hold her hand carefully and gently as she is the mist precious present of my life.. and smiled to each other... While all others cheer us up..on my wonder full enlightened day..).

**JIN:I LOVE YOU Y/N.**
**Y/N: I LOVE YOU TOO JIN.. **