💖 part -13 💖

**Y/n pov **

Y/n : Good morning... Sweetheart ,

I whispered slowly before kissing his forehead softly.. For which he squeezed his whole body and turned opposite from me under bedsheets.

Y/n : wake up my sweeteee boii... It's late now ..everyone is waiting for you.

Krish : omaaa.... Five minutes more plgeuuu..

I sighed looking at his back... I can't force him anymore. It's not his fault Tho , it's all his uncles fault who keep on playing with him whole  Night. And spoiled him with so many PlayStation and toys..

I looked around the room is messed with so many toys and his clothes . I picked up the remote control of his game and placed it on table, again I bent down when a pair of arm's  around my neck from shoulder firmly.

Krish : good morning mumma.~~~

Y/n: you awake?.

Krish : Hmmm goog molning..

He snuggled  his face on my neck deeply still in his sleep, I ruffled his hairs by saying.

Y/n : gug morning... Happy birthday krishna..

Krish : ich mah bilday.... ??

Y/n : yes, and your all friends and gifts are waiting down for you don't you want to them? .

Krish : Really!!!!!!!!??

Y/n : yes...

I trilled off when I saw his beautiful rare blue eyes holding whole universe in them. Every birthday iam blessed to watch this wonderful thing, he is really special and unique compare to other kids intelligent, smart, understanding, obedient also naughty.

Krish : ok ill take bath and come soon.....

He said hurriedly run towards his wardrobe selecting his dress and picking up the towel on  shoulder bathroom and closed the door behind once he was inside... I laughed and tried to get up slowly but eventually I sat back hearing a lound scream from bathroom way.

Krish : EOMMA....

Y/n : krish what happened?... Are you ok?... Baby you fine right?.

I asked while checking him whether he got hurt anywhere. He was Pattting so which worried me so much. He nodded his head as yes.

Krish : iam alright eomma, it's just I forgot something.

Y/n : you did?.

Krish : yes yes.. Sorry.

Y/n : it's ok baby.. But what you forgot?.