Chapter 15

Ash's POV

I woke up with a very weird feeling . I feel like there's something bad about to happen yet I can't pin my finger on it .
Addy has been stuck to my hip which was a bit of distraction yet I can't shake off this weird feeling

"Good morning baby" I said with a smile
"Good morning Mommy" Addy said with a mumble ."what's for breakfast ?" She said in an oddly mature voice that I felt like I'm talking to Sam .

Talking about Sam she's also been on edge , whenever I ask what's wrong she just try to ease my worries by saying it's just 'work' , the thing is it ain't doing good me no good . The coming war has not only taken on us but also on other packs , everyone fears for their lives and loved ones .

"How about pancakes !" I said with enthusiasm though deep inside I was still having that weird feeling .

"Yaaaay!" Addy said running to the kitchen to take out the ingredients .

*CRASH!!!*

There came a loud noise that bursted my eardrums thanks to my super hearing . I quickly bolted to the kitchen with Addy's safety  being the one thing on my mind . When I got there I was met with shattered plates on the floor and flour all over a sheepish looking Addy with a pout on her face . I simply playfully rolled my eyes at her and placed my hands on my hips to emphasize on the stern mother posture .

"Sorry?" She asked than apologized with a shrug and a sheepish smile .

I couldn't help but laugh and she quickly joined in , when I heard her laughing I suddenly became silent .

"Let's clean up before anyone gets hurt then we'll clean you up "

The couple of minutes were spent on cleaning and bathing Addy .

"All done , now let's go make breakfast and please no more broken plates please!" I said with a Huff but Addy just shrugged .

*************************

Jackson's Pov

The upcoming war has been giving me restless nights , Melissa has been secretive  and whenever she comes back she reeks of another wolf's stench .

I'm starting to regret rejecting Asher , she's transformed into this strong and hot woman that I can't help but drool wherever we have pack meetings . I once tried my luck but that almost cost me my fingers .

*Flashback*

We we're in a meeting with Alphas and Lunas of our neighboring packs to discuss the rogue problems we have been encountering .

" So what do you suggest we do Alpha Grey?" One of our allies asked .

"How about we double security " Samantha simply said but before anyone could point out how that's a cliche plan , Asher spoke .

" I don't disagree but how about we not only rely on guards but let's us build walls over the pack territories and install cameras ?" She said in her Luna tone which was a turn on .

I guess my arousal wasn't subtle because she began to give me the ' keep it in your pants perv!' look .

"Then it's settled but how do you propose that we install them without alerting humans about our existence ?" Another Luna asked and her made gave her a proud smile for enganging in the conversation .

"Well, during my school days I had no friends so one day on my way home I encountered a girl who instantly became my fri-" before she could finish her sentence the previously mentioned Luna rudely cut her off.