Chapter 7

Sam's POV

I woke but didn't feel Ash by my side . I started panicking and jumped out of bed only to find Ash on the floor sleeping . I got curious but picked her up being careful not  to wake her up but I failed .

" Why were you sleeping on the floor?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her but she looked away .
" Because to me sleeping on the bed is a luxury , you see I used to sleep in a cage on a pile of dirty clothes . " I growled at that but she gave me a peck on the lips calming me down .
" Tell me more " I demanded earning a nod .
" They used to beat me up with silver whips , I'm surprised that the scars have disappeared . I didn't get any food , I'm surprised that I look fit . I never train and again surprised that I got abs and muscles ." I was very pissed I can't believe an Alpha would ever treat a pack member like this .
" But I'm ok now cause I got you ."

I smiled at that . She feels safe with me . She feels loved .

" Let's get ready I'm going to introduce you to the pack " her eyes widened and she stood up . I held her hand squeezing it for assurance .
" Don't worry they won't hurt as long as I'm alive " she nodded but I could see doubt in her eyes .

*Time skip*

We were currently in a pack meeting . I was on the stage while Ash stood in the crowd uncomfortably but she still looked confident .

I guess her wolf is already manifesting . I cleared my throat to catch everyone's attention. I smiled and they smiled back . Some pack bitches with seductive smiles but I didn't budge.

You see when you're a female Alpha , attractive and also proud lesbian you catch every bitches attention . Call me cocky but I'm being honest .

" So I called you here to announce the arrival of a new member who i hope you will respect and treat as your own ." I got 'yes Alpha' as a response by everyone .
" Everyone I present to you Asher Black ." Everyone cheered as she stood by me .
" Asher is not just a member but also my mate and your new Luna!"

People gasped but quickly cheered . Ash' power started to radiate causing everyone to bow even me , confusing a few people . I looked to see the pack bitch ( Sasha) fighting off the urge to bow .

Suddenly she fell down and cried out . Startling people and Asher's eyes glowed dark and a smirk on her face .

Asher's POV

When a pack member  denied the urge of bowing , Alexa my wolf started taking control making my rainbow eyes darker . I lost control .

Alexa's POV

A smirk played on my face as a girl fell to her knees crying out in pain. I went up to her and touched her , she grew silent .

" What's your name ?" I asked sensing a dark aura and hatred from her .
" I'm Sasha " she growled at me but I just smirked .
" Sasha Sasha Sasha ... I must admit you got courage . But here my warning if I ever catch you eyeing my mate like that again I'll do even worse than what you've experienced ...Do I make myself clear !?" She nodded and I walked over to a shocked and aroused Sam .

"You ok ?" I whispered to her teasingly . She nodded so fast I almost laughed .

Asher's POV

Alexa gave me back control . I got horrified and amused looks but I blew them off . I was actually proud of Alexa for doing that .

" What are you ? " A guy who I learned to be Austin yelled .
" I'm a werewolf like you " I answered calmly slightly shocked by my confidence .
" Impossible you radiate more power that a werewolf , all supernaturals in general . " He stated making everyone nod in agreement .
" Well you believe it " I said with a smirk facing a proud looking Sam

* Time Skip *

We were now in Becky's cabin learning more about myself .

" So you're telling me that my wolf already knows everything and there's no need for training ? " She shook her head in a 'no' manner.
" So I have to train ?" She nodded
" Well you see you can gain your wolf's knowledge but you still have to learn how to control your powers "
" I advise that you tame some of the powers that your wolf has just for safety " Becky stated sounding a bit worried .
" I can do that but won't enemies notice my fur ?" She just smirked .
" Well that's where you get to enjoy being a galaxy wolf , you can change the colour of your fur and hide your status that way they won't know a thing ." I just nodded looking over to Sam who seemed deep into thought . I nudged her and she looked at me .

" What's wrong ?" I asked and she sighed .
" I'm just worried bout your safety ." She said.
" Don't worry all she has to do is hide her powers and use them when needed , also change the colour of her fur  ." Sam just nodded .

I moved closer her and wrapped my arms around her calming her down . After our talk we went to our room .

I learned a lot of things about myself . So I got all the characteristics of all the supernaturals meaning I can be anything I want whenever , I can read people's minds and feel their intentions . The most devastating part is that I rule them all . Oh Goddess why me ?

I went to the bathroom and came back lay down . Sam went to shower too.  When she came back we cuddled and fell Asleep . I kissed her chest because she's taller than me . I took my time admiring her .

She has Raven hair so soft and silky , full plump lips , long lashes , strong jawline and my favorite is her eyes . She has green eyes which lights up when happy or pissed off . She got huge muscles and abs , I just wish to trail my tongue on them . ' wait ... What ? ' oh Goddess I'm such a perv

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard her laugh I looked up and blushed
" Why are you laughing ?" I asked hoping I wasn't thinking out loud .
" I didn't know you had such thoughts ." She said with a smirk and I blushed even more .
" Was I thinking out loud?" I asked hoping she'd say no .
"Yep" she said popping the 'p' . Oh Goddess why do you hate me  !!

I hid my face on her chest and she laughed again . I playfully hit her chest hoping she'd stop but I just made it worse . I sighed and went to sleep but this time with a smile on my face .