chapter 4

I can't believe it Jackson is my mate ! Why does the moon goddess hate me ?! Oh just bury me alive !!

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish ... Well I kinda think he one cause he got fish breath!!

"I Jackson Smith Alpha of the Black Moon Crest reject you Asher Black as my mate and Luna" I gotta admit those word shattered my heart , but I composed myself . I glared at him .

"I Asher Black omega of the Black Moon Crest accept your rejection Jackson Smith Alpha of the Black Moon Crest ." He looked taken aback but that's exactly what I was looking for .

***********************

Jackson's POV

I can't believe it , she actually accepted my rejection . My wolf is currently mad at me for rejecting her but it's already done . There's nothing I can do . She looked at me with eyes full of fury . As she was about to go I grabbed her wrist but unfortunately there were no sparks .

" What do you want ? " She spat with so much venom .

" Look I dunno what you've heard but I promise it's for the best " I said trying to reason with her but judging by her expression it didn't work.

" Listen here 'Jacky boo' I don't care what you were intending on doing , it's no use I'll just get out of your and become a rogue ." She said emphasizing my nickname which I'm not really fond of .

" Look Ash I didn't mean it like -"

" Jackson I don't need your pity ok , you made it pretty clear that I'm just an advantage to your pack . I'll just go and don't even try to stop me , that is even if you care ."

She was on the verge of tears but she didn't let fall. I just stared at her dumbfound . At that she walked away . Every step she took was like a knife being dragged along my heart .

I got knocked out my thoughts by non other than my 'girlfriend'
"Look Jackie Boo , you did a great job by rejecting her now you and me can be together. I mean you don't need a weakling like her as a mate , you need someone like me by your side as your Luna "

When she said that my wolf wanted to rip her limb by limb but I couldn't . So I got out of her grip and marched to my room . My wolf was growling at me for not defending mate but she was no longer my mate , I let her go , I lost her . I just hope she doesn't really run away . I can't live with myself if anything happened to her . Because ... Because I love her !!!

Urgh!!! I feel like a total fool right now . I got under the covers without even changing into my PJs ..

****"""""**""***""**"

Asher's POV

I rushed to my room with tears running down my cheeks. I gotta get outta this place before they sell me . So much for family .

I quickly wiped my tears as I heard footsteps. The door got opened with so much force I almost jumped out of my skin .

" Guess who's gonna be the Luna ?" Melissa said . It took all my energy to not attack her .

" Ohh ... Cat got your tongue ?"

" Look Melissa I don't care bout your stupid pack and your stupid position Ok !" I spat out .

" Ha ! Could've fooled me ! "

" Look I don't have to prove myself to your not anyone for that matter !"

" Oh really ... I'm so glad you're gonna be gone by tomorrow , the best part is your absence will be our wealth !" I gotta admit that stung like a bitch .

Her face had a satisfied smug . With that she left . I was alone , just me and my pain . But this is not a time for a pity party , I gotta get outta here .

I took my dirty backpack and stuffed my worn-out ripped jeans and my Thrasher T-shirt and a panty . I guess I'm done packing.

I threw the backpack out the window . Oh well I guess I gotta jump . I jumped out the window and ran towards the forest .

I stood at the edge of the territory . I didn't know if I should turn around or just go ahead with my escape . Well I made up my mind .