Chapter 2

I was walking to locker . Well you are probably wondering what we are learning well duh we may be werewolves buh we live like you guys . As I was walking I got shoved hitting my locker face first . I groaned rubbing my head and got down to collect my book .
As I was picking my papers someone stomped on my hand I yelped and pulled it away , I heard people laughing and I glared at my perpetrator only to get slapped by non other than my 'Luna'.

" I see you have grown balls eyy"

" Yeah I did something your boo doesn't have " she looked taken aback but it vanished and was replaced by anger . Oh dear !!

She slapped me and tried to throw another one but I caught her .

" Oh I see you forgot about the silver " she said with smirk but it didn't even scare me this time .

" Go back to the drawing board bitch " with that I went to class . "

*Time skip__the pack house *

I got changed and headed to the laundry room when I heard 3 voices having a conversation which made my heart to skip a beat and all the colour on my face drained . So I decided to eavesdrop. Oh God I shouldn't have done that . Stupid nosy me.

..............................................................

Sorry guys I know my story sucks but bear with me please .