chapter 8

*Few weeks later *

Jackson's POV

Pain . Pain is all my heart knows. My wolf rarely talks to me . Melissa's been tryna cheer me but it ain't working .

I gotta gotta find her . I gotta find my Luna .
"You lost the title of being her mate the day you rejected her "  my wolf snapped at me .
"I know and I'm sorry " 
" Sorry? Sorry? You gotta be kidding me , that ain't gonna bring back the mate bond nor her back . She's gone and it's all your fault " he snapped bitterly .

I'm not giving up . I'll go to every pack if I have to . I just want her back .

Melissa's POV

I always thought that the disappearance of that bitch will benefit me , but nope I was wrong .

I was in Jackson's office going through files . When I heard a knock muttered a soft ' come in'

" Hey Melissa "
"Hey Jackie do you need anything ?" I asked hoping he would gimme his attention .
" Yeah , can you notify other Alphas that I'll be coming to their packs to look for our lost member ?" His request came out as a command . I'm used to it .
" Ok I will . " I told him with a smile but he didn't return it . I frowned .

" Look you need to stop sulking . you're the one who rejected  her , the one who humiliated her , you hurt her and let others hurt her . So don't come here and play the saint . There's no time for your pity party . It's time to move on and accept that she's gone !" I snapped and he looked hurt but I don't care .

Jackson's POV

Ok I gotta admit it stung like a bitch .

" Don't you dare speak to me with tone , I'm your alpha for fuck's sake !" I shot back getting irritated .

" Then act like one damnit ! Act like an Alpha . Your pack needs an Alpha not some pitiful bitch . Feeling bad won't change anything . The mate bond is gone ok ! She's probably lying in a ditch somewhere dead , killed by rouges all because of you . You might as well pick up your bikini since you act like a bitch and attend your pack !" With that she stood up .

She stalked her way towards me like a predator until we were a few inches apart .

" I'll call them but you better stop crying over her ! " I just nodded .
With that I crashed our lips together and pushed her against the wall . I sucked on her lips and she released a throaty moan .

Melissa's POV

We were cuddling on the couch in his office both naked with a light blanket over us .

" That was ... Wow ! " I said and he chuckled.
" I know and I'm sorry for neglecting you . I promise I'll change" with that he gave me a peck .

" We got him , Soon our plan Will be a success "
" I know then we can go back to our mate "  my wolf commented with a wicked voice and I smiled wickedly .

Soon Jackson soon you'll be bowing to me . We'll take you down the same way you killed my mate's family you shall pay .

Asher's POV

I can't believe it . I finally found happiness . Somebody pinch me .

" Hey ready to go ? " Sam asked .
We've been training together with Becky to control my powers .
" Yeah let's go " I said as I hugged her .

Sam and I only kissed once and only because she was tryna soothe me . After that we never kissed again . I'm not complaining though .

*Time skip*

" Phew I stink I need a shower " I said blocking my nose .
" Sure let's go ." She said dragging me up the stairs.

" Sam!!" I screamed .
"Yeah?"
" I forgot my shorts can you be a sweetheart and pass them ?"
" Sure are you covered up?" She asked nervously .

An wicked idea popped up . I put on my slightly big shirt revealing the tip of my ass .
I then saw her hand popping out with my shorts .
I opened the door and stepped out and held her against the door .

Her eyes went down to my legs as her breath hitched and her eyes glowed brighter . I suddenly felt nervous but I covered .

My arms went to her neck and hers went to my waist holdinge tightly . Our bodies pressed together tightly . At this point I knew her wolf was going to come out but I just wanted to have fun . Her went down my  ass  giving me squeeze .

I snatched my shorts without her noticing because she was massaging my ass . I kissed her cheek and ran to the bathroom locking the door .

" Tease ! "  She yelled and I laughed .
" What !? The big bad alpha handle this kind of sauce?" I shouted mockingly .
" Fuck off ! " She yelled .

Oh Goddess is she mad . I don't wanna anger her . I went to the room to find her leaning her head on the wall breathing hard . I wrapped my arms . She relaxed feeling the sparks .

" Oh my ... Sam are you mad ? Oh Goddess I didn't mean to upset you ! Please Sam look at me . Don't be mad . Please Sam !" I pleaded with a wobbly voice and suppressed a sob . She quickly turned around holdinge tightly .

" Oh Ash " she coed softly"look at me " but I just looked down . She grabbed my chin and our eyes met . " I'm not mad " with that she kissed my forehead .

" Let's go have dinner I'm starving " I nodded and we went downstairs.

*Time skip during dinner *

" So have you two marked each other ? " Someone asked and I almost choked on my meat .
" That's none of your business Sasha!" Sam snapped and I growled at the mention of her name .
"I knew she wasn't much of a performer but you can always come to me Sammy no need to resist . " I growled and the colour on her face drained but she covered it with a smug .
" That's enough Sasha , I'd rather fuck the deceased that you ." Sam said .

" Oh really ? Stop defending her Sam . She can't give you what you need but I on the other hand got a lot to give " when she said that I stood up and everyone froze .

Sasha kept that smirk on her face and I wanted to wipe it . I got to her and went to her ear . Her breath hitched and I smiled wickedly.

" You see Sasha , I don't care about your comments . Babe I've dealt with far more worse than a wannabe bitch and I got the scars to prove it . So if I were you I'd sleep with one eye " I whispered softly but I knew everyone was listening ." Now can you please take your dry pussy and lock it or I'll do it for you . DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR !? " She just nodded in response and I smiled sweetly .

I kissed her cheek and muttered a 'good girl' before going to my seat . As I was eating I felt eyes on me . I looked up to be met by everyone staring at me . I gave them a smirk and a wicked wink.