chapter 11

Asher's pov

Sam has been more time in the office and only comes back for bedtime . As for me well , I've took a liking in spending time in the pack orphanage .

Today is one of the days where I woke up alone .

'mate doesn't give us attention ' my wolf whined .
*Sigh*
'yeah ... I know .' I said in a whisper.

I went to the bathroom , did my morning routine and went to have breakfast .

"Hey Luna" said a cheery Sasha .
"Uhm ... Hey " I said a bit confused .
"How are things between you and the Alpha ?" She asked with a smirk
"Uh how about ... None of your business !" I said in a bitchy tone .

After breakfast I went to the orphanage . Soft cries could be heard on the other side and I frowned .
When I entered what I saw pissed me off.

"What is going on here!" I said with so much anger .

The older orphans were towering over a crying little girl.

"Uhm ... Uh ... Luna ... We were just playing ." The eldest said while avoiding my gaze .
"Playing ? Playing? You gotta be kidding me , where's your teacher !" I asked through gritted teeth .

"Over here Luna ." She said with a bow .
"Cut the crap ! Explain this " I said pointing to the sobbing little girl.

Her eyes widened and I was getting impatient .

"Don't test me ... I said explain !"
"Oh the thing is this girl is kind of a freak , as you can see by her appearance and we don't even know where she came from . She could be some sort of a cursed child for all we know ." She said casually .

I looked at the girl . To my surprise she looked like a younger version of me , the eyes , the hair .

"So am I a freak to you ?" I said with a smirk .
"No no no "
"What do you mean ? if this girl is a freak to you then surely I'm also one ."
"I didn't mean it like that ."
"You do realise we are much alike right?"
"Yes ... I mea-" I cut her off with a growl .

"You better start doing your job right , or I'll get someone to do it . If this is too much say so and cut the bullshit for someone who cares !"

I went to the little girl and picked her in my arms .
"What's your name ." I said softly
"Addison "
"Addison , what a pretty name . Just like you ." I said kissing her cheek
"I'm not pretty "she said with a frown and a little blush " the other kids call me a freak ."
"Why?"I asked already feeling my mother instincts kicking in .
"Because of my rainbow eyes and white hair ."
"Do you think I'm a freak ?"
"Of course not Luna , you a pretty "she said cupping my face with her little hands.

"We are much alike , if I'm pretty then you're pretty too ."I said with a smile .

Our conversation was cut short by her growling stomach .

"Let's get you food ."I said kissing her forehead .
"I don't wanna stay here , they bully me ."she said on the verge of tears .
"Do you wanna come with me ?"
She just nodded in response and cuddle into me .

Samantha's pov

I've been in my office lately meaning noore spending time with mate .

*Knock*knock*

"Come in ." I said without looking up .

"Uhm Alpha are you busy ?" My beta asked .
"Yes is there a problem ?" I said fixing my glasses
"Uhm ... Rouges have been spotted at the boarder ." He spoke nervously .

"Make sure to double security , we cannot take any risks and if they engage  capture one I'll deal with them !" I said running my hand through my hair .

With that he left . A couple of minutes passed and my office door opened . On the doorway stood a flirty Sasha . I groaned .

"What do you want ?" I said coldly
"You "she said in a husky voice
"Fuck off Sasha !!"I yelled
"How about you fuck me instead "she said Swaying her hips .

She stood across me with her boobs in display. She smirked upon seeing my stare.

She was about to pull me closer when the door opened and there stood a pissed of Asher with a little girl . I was about to speak when she stormed out the door , I stood up and ran after her without a glance at Sasha .