chapter 5

Asher's POV

As I was running I felt the pack link fading . I don't wanna go back , it's for the first . Maybe this time I'll find happiness , even though I doubt it .

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a growl . That's when I realized I'm in another territory . Oh you gotta be fucking me !

I turned around with my eyes closed not wanting to see my own death. I know pretty stupid. They circled me like prey . Then one looked like he was mind linking someone , perhaps the Alpha .

Oh dear! Then the all took slow threatening steps . I just froze in my spot waiting for my death . It didn't come but I wish it did , because what they did next was way worse !!

***********

Samantha's POV

I was taking a long bath when my wolf started clawing at me threatening to come out . Why ? I dunno and it's kinda annoying .

'Could you just relax and tell me what's wrong ?'

' Sam I can feel her ' by this point I was getting pissed of .

'who are you talking about Lily!!'
' She's close Sam '

' I swear Lily if you don't tell me now I'll fucking kill ya '

' Alpha we got a girl in the territory but it's like her wolf is suppressed'

My Beta, Austin said . I sighed , couldn't it wait !

' Alright take her to the cells I'll be there '

'Yes Alpha ' then he cut off the link .

Stupid rogue or whatever she is . She's gonna pay for ruining my bath . I'll beat the shit outta her .

I got out of the bathtub wearing a towel and went to my closed . I wore grey sweat pants and a baggy shirt with a werewolf on it . I know ironic .

I was taking my time when the amazing smell of lavender attacked my nostrils . But there was something else . Blood. My wolf pushed me to go faster and I obeyed .

I got to the cells and pushed the guards aside . As I walked in my heart almost gave up on me .
' mate mate mate ' Lily chanted .

I can't believe it my mate is a girl . I silently thanked the goddess but I remembered that Austin was hurting her and I snapped .

I pushed him with so much force that it almost scared me . Key word 'almost' . I took him by his neck and pinned him to the wall . Then growled in his face . I was about to snap his neck when I heard a whimper behind me .

I threw Austin outside the cell and ordered him and the guards to leave . Then I approached my mate . Every step i took she would move backwards . It continued until she had her back against the wall . I sighed then went to the wall and leaned my head on it .

She is broken that she can't even trust me . A few tears managed to escape but I didn't care .

**********************

Asher's POV

I knew she was my mate but I couldn't risk getting rejected again . But when she turned her back on me and started to sob silently that's when I realized I might not get rejected .

I gathered up my confidence and slow approached her . Once I was behind her , I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and leaned my head on her back . I felt the sparks . I may not be able to communicate with my wolf nor change into her but I can still feel the sparks . I was beyond happy .

**************

Samantha's POV

I felt arms around my waist . I was about to snap but I felt the sparks . My wolf was purring. And a soft purr escaped my mouth , and my little mate giggled . To say I was happy was an understatement .

I softly turned in her arms to face her , with her head on my chest . This was the best moment of my life .

I lifted her chin and what I saw surprised me .

She ... She had rainbow eyes and they were beautiful . I got lost in them until she closed them with a whimper returning her head to my chest .

"What's your name " I asked while rubbing her back to soothe her .
" As-Asher ... Asher Black " she said stuttering a little .
I was about to tell her my name when I remembered that she was hurt .

I picked her up bridal style while she her face in my neck . Again making my wolf purr . I got into the hospital room to find my aunt . She's a doctor and also a witch . Her name's Becky .

She got examined . Fortunately she was okay . But my aunt wanted to question her a little , so I let her be .

*************

Becky's POV

There's something about this girl that I don't understand . Oh well I guess there's only one way to find out .

" So Asher , What's your status " I asked trying to not sound intimidating .
" Uhm ... Uh ... An omega " she answered looking down . She seems broken .
" So what pack are you from or are you a lonewolf ?" She shifted uncomfortably .
"Oh ... Uh .. the Black Moon Crest " Sam growled at the mention of that pack but got a hold of herself .
" Why do your eyes look like that ? Is it hereditary ?"
" Oh I dunno " I could tell she was honest so I shrug it off .
" Why haven't you shifted yet ? Aren't you of age ?" Her eyes became watery so Sam hugged her tightly until she came down .
" Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you ." She just nodded her head . I sighed and took out my spell book .

I looked into her and attempted to connect with her wolf and what I saw was shocking and scary . I got out of her head and went through my grandma's diary .

She's a galaxy wolf but I thought they were killed by the moon goddess's brother . How did her parents save her .

" You ... You're a galaxy wolf ... But how ?" She looked confused meaning she doesn't know what they are. Sam's horrified look meant she knew what I was talking about .

I just gave her my grandma's diary and told her to read it . I was amused and scared . Amused that she actually survived , scared that she may be in trouble if the moon goddess's brother ( Frank) found her .

Oh moon goddess protect your dear child . For she is our only hope . Our only hope for peace and safety !