Chapter 10

Samantha's POV

It's been three days since the visit . Today is the day to reveal everything about me to Asher . I'm scared but I gotta do it .

"Hey Ash , we need to talk" I said playing with her fingers .
" Ok , you're scaring me " she said facing me .
" I- I have a twin brother " she looked shocked but I took her silence as a gesture for me to continue.
"I made him Alpha of my other pack out of town known as the blue moon pack. " Her mouth was open in shock.
"He's been searching for the killer of our parents and he says he found them ." Now she was trying to process the information .

She didn't say anything but instead she gave me a bone crushing hug .

"So who are they ? " She said still not breaking the hug.
" He said he'll tell me tomorrow at his pack house . All he knows is that it's a male Alpha but the female is still a mystery."
"Do you want me to go with you?" She said softly but I just nodded not trusting my voice .

"Do you wanna talk about them ?" She said cupping my face.
"Yeah " I said with a sigh.

*Flashback*

"Mom can we go hunting ?" Little Samantha said with a pout.
"Yes hunny just go and call your brother and father "
Sam didn't wait for a reply but just went towards her dad and brother .

" Guys come on , mom says we're going hunting !" She said with a sing-song voice
"Yaay I'm gonna catch the biggest prey !" Her brother yelled getting hyper .

*Time skip*
We were walking around the woods when countless twigs snapped. Mom and dad immediately got into defense mode .

A few seconds later 5 large werewolves and two  cub stepped out of the trees . They started circling us .

"Kids I want you to run once they start to pounce !"mom whispered yelled and I whimpered.

The largest wolf who I guess is the Alpha and two Cubs stepped forward . They pounced and we took that as a note to leave . We ran and hid behind a large stone but peeked to see the fight .

The large wolf pinned my dad down while mom was fighting of the others. He bit dad's hind leg and the first male cub sunk his teeth into his neck killing him . My brother whimpered but I held him tightly . Then the three wolves pinned mom down . We all knew what that meant .

The female pup sunk her teeth into mom's neck killing her . The Alpha licked both their heads proudly .

*End of flashback*

When I was done talking Asher hugged me and buried my head in between her breast . I pulled back and she instantly kissed me .
The kiss was full of love and assurance . Assuring me that we shall get my revenge , that she'll stand by me . I believed her .

Asher's POV

I can't believe it . How could someone be so heartless . All I know is that I shall get revenge . Slowly my wolf took control but I didn't fight it .

Alexa's POV (Asher's wolf)

"Don't cry mate I'll stop at nothing . I'll hunt them no matter the circumstances. I'll kill them no matter who they are . " I said fiercely.
"Thank you Asher . I appreciate it ."
" No child I'm not Asher , I'm her wolf " I said with a smirk.
" Oh can I please have Asher back?" She pleaded
"A kiss and I might consider your request." She rolled her eyes and smiled .

She leaned in slowly . I was getting devastating so I pulled her fiercely but gentle not to hurt her . I crashed our lips together . The kiss started innocently but got heated .
She pulled away quickly .

"You know Asher is not ready so be patient I can't do this without her consent." I just smiled and nodded giving her a peck and gave Asher control.

???'s POv

What ?! Impossible . How ?! I killed them all ! But I feel the power ! She's still alive ! But not for long. I'll do whatever it takes to reach her . If my sister reaches before me , I won't be able to get to her but I'm not giving up .

???'s POv

I feel her power . She's alive . I gotta get to her . I bet my brother felt her too . He can't get to her . She's my one only hope of peace .

Asher's POV

I guess I gotta tell her too . It's only fair .

"Hey Sam ? " She smiled and looked at me .
"I gotta tell you something ."
"Wha-" I cut her off by pecking her .
"I remember when I was  one year old . " I started .

*Flashback*

"Mom why do we live in a cave ?" I asked looking around me .

The cave was filled with wolves covered in fur which looked like the universe . I always thought it was weird but I was also said that I couldn't shift. The people didn't treat me differently though .

" Because honey the moon goddess is trying to protect us from the others." She answered simply.
" But why ?" She chuckled.
"As you can see hunny we are different judging by our fur and dangerously powerful , meaning the bad people want to hurt us and own us ."
"But won't they find us ?"
"They will but we are prepared ."
"Why am I the only child ?"
"You'll find out one day ." She said softly .

Our conversation was cut short by the ground shaking fiercely. I knew what was happening but I was still afraid . I saw all the wolves I considered as family getting slaughtered .  Mom opened a portal and pushed me inside . As she was about to enter she got grabbed roughly by the neck . I screamed and tried to get to her but she shook her head .

"All Will revealed baby . You shall forget the memory but when the time is right you shall remember everything I taught you ... Take care ." With that her neck got slaughtered and the portal closed.

*End of flashback*

"The next thing I remember is waking up on the doorstep of the Black Moon Crest . I guess she was right when she said I shall remember when the time is right... But the question is . What did she mean by that , what's gonna happen ."
"Don't worry babe we'll get through that together ."  Sam said softly .
"I'm sorry about what happened to you . I can't imagine all my family being killed like that but as you've said we'll get revenge ."
"But this time you'll be in danger and I can't forgive myself if anything happens to you."I said trying to hold my tears .
"I don't care!"she snapped "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout."she whispered.
"I know , let's go to sleep I'm tired ."

Narrator's POV

The two girl stared into each other's eyes lovingly. They fell into a comfortable silence both enjoying the embrace . Most importantly they both wanted to say those three words but all thought it was too early . On that note they let the darkness consume them.