We Have A New Victim Or Two

Kana throws open the doors. Everyone is moping around, mourning the latest loss. Only Casey looks up at the sound. Kana stands with two more teenagers. One, a boy, has emerald eyes and red hair down to his ribs, and the other- a girl- has black hair the same length, dark skin, and pitch black eyes. The boy towers over her and Kana.
???: Hi. I'm Leigha, but don't talk to me. You're not worth it.
She laughs, an innocent sound that hides what Casey can tell is a heart of pure stone. Leigha stalks off into one of the other rooms.
???: Er... I'm Max. Nice to meet you all.
Casey: Casey. And this is Xavier, Selene, Salina, Dante, Ashton, Zaire, Kai, and Lulu is in her bedroom... but don't go in there.
Max: Uh... okay.
Kana clears his throat.
Kana: Kai. Come with me. Now.
Outside in the corridor. Kana shuts the door, and glares at Kai.
Kana: Well?
Kai: Sir, the members seem to have a relatively strong bond with everyone, except 4-1-14-20-5 and 24-1-22-9-5-18.
Kana: What about 12-21-12-21? Will we be able to finish her?
Kai: Definitely. She's broken for good. We can't send her home... so we have to kill her.
Kana: Get back in there. Pretend I hurt you, that will build a stronger bond with the members. Report back to me after 12-21-12-21's test.
Kai: Yessir.
Kai opens the door, just enough for him to limp through. As soon as he is over the threshold, Kana closes the door and Kai collapses on the carpet with a whimper.
Selene: Kai!
Selene, Ashton, Max, and Casey rush to the ink demon's side.
Casey: What did he do to you?
Kai: He h-h-hit me...
Selene: I will kill that-
Kai: N-no, please... I d-d-don't want you t-to get hurt for m-me.
Max: What is going on here?
Ashton: You'll get used to it.