|| CHAPTER 2 ||

💍

February 23, 20**

Not even A Minute When All Of That Happened.

His Eyes was locked on the child, making sure that He was Safe And He didn't get hurt.

He heard His Husband voice And He replied Still eyes on the side street were the Child Got Hug By His Mother, He sigh As He Answered His Husband Question.

Not noticing that He was In the wrong side of The street, His Car went straight to the sidewalk, His Car Hitting The Big Tree Beside it.

He didn't Even Finished His Sentence When He can feel Everything is Hurting as the Image of His Husband And Son Flashes To Through His Mind.

He smiled Muttering A Low "I love you both." Before everything Went Black.

💍

"Oh My God!" Panic. He was panicking as He Search The playground to find His Son.

"Ggukkie Baby! Lets Go, Let's see If Daddy's Okay! Come!." He shouted as He run tugging his Child Behind.

There near the parking Lot, a Crowd was seen on the side walk looking at Something.

He gulped, feeling his Blood drained. His son asking why They are running but His Senses where blocked as  they neard the scene.

A familiar car was there. Hood is smashed against The tree. Windshield's from the front is broken as The sight of His Husband Is seen, head against the wheel bleeding.

He cried, covering the sight of His Son, so he won't see the horrible sight In Front of Him.

The crowd was looking at Him As His Cries Got More Louder, It sounded like He was a lot in Pain. at That Time The crowd realize why He was Crying. He carried His Child, as He felt Him Hiding His Face On His Father Neck To Comfort him, He can Feel His Father distress and He want to cry but he want to behave so His Daddy Will Come to Hug Them.

"Oh My God Tae! Please Wake Up Pleaseee Taee! I love You! Wake up We're Here Now Taee!". A Middle age woman Was trying So Hard to Hold Him. A man Helped Too so He wont Get Hurt If He Tried to Reached The Broken Car.

"Please Someone Save My Husband, Help Him Please I can't Take This Pleasee help!!" He cried louder than Ever. His son is crying too, He wanted His Daddy. The crowd Was Throwing Him Some Sad Looks As They Looked At His Situation.

"Mr. Please stop, don't come Any Closer to the car or You and Your Son Will Get Hurt, The Ambulance Is On The way So Try To Calm Down." the woman Tried to Talk To Him. Caressing His Back As He Sob And Cried Hard. He can't  even Wipe His Tears Away as His Heart hurt so Much To Notice Something else.

He squeeze His Son To Comfort Himself.
My baby is here so was Taehyung He's alive, I know He's Alive. Please God Let Him Live. He prayed silently. His phone was ringing In His Hand, He looked at It Seeing It Was His Father.

"DADDD! Tae-- He-- Dad! I'm Hurting! Taehyung is Hurt Dad Please Come Here! I can't Take This It hurts so Much!" He cried not letting His Father Speak.

The Man On The Phone Went Slacked on His Sit As He Swallowed the words. He run  not caring for Anything as He search the location of His son. He drive Carelessly as the sound Of His Son Crying Mixed with His Grandson Wailing Voice.

When He arrived, the scene Broke His Heart. There His Son kneeling On The Ground While Carrying His Grandson Who Is Wailing. His sight caught The car before Him. Taehyung Was inside, laying bloodily.

"Oh God Heavens. Please HelpUs."

He muttered now running to take Taegguk on His Arm, "GrandPa!", "Dad!" The both Crying Mess Shouted at the sametime As He Hugged Them Both.

Not noticing Tears Started to poured Out From His Eyes as The Heart wrenching cries and Sob Was Heard On His Loved Ones.

He stilled as They Can Hear now The Ambulance Nearing Them, they Shooed The People near the car Including Them.

Jungkook Tried to Protest But His Dad Hold Him.

"Pleasee Help My Husbandd!" He pleaded to them even when the rescuers are not giving Him A Glance.

They watched as They Started to check if There's a massive injury. When they're Done, they carefully lift Him To the Stretcher as they looked at the sobbibg Mess Jungkook. Now Noticing Him.

"Oh My God Tae! Why! Why would This Happen!" He break Free From His Father Hold As He run to the stretcher. Cradling the face of His Husband.

"My hubby Why! Pleaseee Be alive for Me and Your Son Please I love You!!" He wailed. The Rescuer's taking A hold Of His Arm.

"Mr. Please refrain From Touching Him To avoid worsening His Injuries."

Upon Hearing The Words 'worsening' he stopped As He sobbed Harder.

The Rescuer Gestured on His Hand To the Ambulance. He Nodded Looking At His Father Who Nodded Too. Mouthing an I Love You.

He entered the Car, after His Husband as He sat Beside Him, The Rescuer across Him, Connecting those Tube On His Husband's Body, chest Exposed noticing The Bruise forming on his Husband Chest and A little Above His Tummy. The beautiful honey toned Skin of His Is Now Littered With Bruise, wound and Blood. He swallowed a Sob, almost Chocking on It.

His Beautiful Face was Now Covered with Blood, left Eye with a purple bruise and side on right Jaw. The tears Were pouring out silently.

the medic is Now Analyzing His Husband limbs. A broken arm and A broken leg, a fractured head, that Needed to be scanned as it Looked Worse Than The Rest. small Particle of Glass was Punctured on His Body that will be moved when they arrived at The Hospital.

He asked the medic if His Left hand Was okay to be hold, which he Replied a silent Nod. Feeling pity toward Him as He Now clutched His Husband Hand, Sobbing and Crying.

💍

Jeon Kihyun. Jungkook's father Called His Family, and His Son In-laws Family, they took the news badly, Kim HyunJin, Taehyung's Mother fainted, as KimTaesok silently Cried While trying To Tend His Wife, as He called His Other Son Kim SeokJin, Informing Him About The News.

Taegguk Was Silently Sleeping In the passenger Seat. His heart hurt seeing His Grandson State, Messy Hair,clothes and A tearstained Cheeks. Looking so Tired. A small Tear Escaped His Eyes as He remembered His Conversation With His Son In law.

"We're just Talking Like A Minute ago Tae, now This Happened." He sighed trying to Erase the Image of His Son In Law Bloody Face and His Son Broken State.

💍

I almost Cried writing This.😭😭
Truth untold, Memory of The wind, Jin Tonight, here I am again By Yerin Baek, stay, purpose Jungkook cover, springDay, letGo, snowflower and Stay Gold Was playing While I'm Writing This And I almost Sobbed. Hahaha my playlist is Playing With Me. Hahaha sorry For The boring Chapterrr! Muahhh!!😘💕
I💜U!💕