|| CHAPTER 16 ||

💍

After Last Night, They Slept Being one. Jungkook Didn't care cause it's the best Gift Ever. Throughout the night  he slept like a baby On Taehyung's Chest, while Taehyung Woke up before sun Rise To Clean themselves.

Of course when He pulled put Jungkook Whined but it didn't last as He feel back asleep. Taehyung Almost Regretted His decision About pulling Out, seeing His Cum gush out from Jungkook's Ass. What a Beautiful Sight. He thought.

After cleaning the both Of Them, changing the sheet's. And Trying to get his jeez out, Jungkook is still sleeping.

He let the both of them wear boxer's so He Won't be hard Feeling the Youngers naked skin On Him.

Snaking a hands On His Waist to pull Him Closer. And Stared.

He got so many question. And what happened to them last night Doesn't add up. He's so confused and Only Jungkook can answer Him. So many thoughts and Questions started filling His Mind not noticing the Youngers eyes on Him. Fully Awake.

The Husband Of Kim Taehyung Stared at Him with Eyes that full of love and Adoration. After Making love with His Husband Last Night, It's like things started  to be weightless. But of course He still Want His Husband to remember Him so He asked Him What Goes through His Beautiful Mind.

"Mind Telling Me What Got You Thinking so deep like That?."

His eyes widen at Jungkook seeing Him Wide awake.

"Oh Baby, You're Awake. Do you feel tired? Anything hurt?." The endearment is ignored as He asked Him Worried.

"I'm Very Much Fine Tae. ThankYou. So What Is It?."

"Ahh what?. What is it?." He repeated.

"Don't make fun of Me! Ask me now what Is it?." He asked Cutely. Of course Taehyung is a simp for Jungkook so He answered.

"Are you sure you're able to Answer It?. I don't want you to feel Uncomfortable." Still worried about the younger, and it made Jungkooks Heart feel the warmth.

"It's about Time For You to hear my answers. and I don't want you to feel little of yourself and regret making love to me last Night. Ask Me now."

'Making love?.. W-we made Love?, do I love Him?? WAIT!! HE LOVE ME??? WE LOVE EACH OTHER?!!! HOWW!' His eyes widen In horror still spacing Out. Jungkook pinched His Nipple so He snapped put of It.

He cleared His Throat before Speaking Again. "Sorry for That. So What I wanted to asked Is.. Can you tell me more about your husband? Why are you living Here? And He didn't Even reached out to you Yesterday." Worried for The reaction He closed His Eyes.

'If you remember this I know you would curse yourself out for being so Dumb. You're My husband After all.'

The younger Held His Face On His Hand, forcing Him to look at Him.

"Oh Tae, you see He left and Forgot About Us. I was In devastated State so You comforted Me and My Son, By offering your House, and Letting Taegguk Call You Daddy. So Basically We are a Family Now, Just Not Official. I hope that answer Your Questions, you don't have to feel Guilty about loving me and My Son... Or Not. Its okay If You Don't Love Me Just My Son Is Enou--" he didn't even finished His Sentence Since Taehyung pulled Him Into a Loving Kiss.

"Shut Up. I've been shutting My feelings out so It won't be complicated but now. Nothing Can stop me. He's such A Bastard for wasting such a precious Jewel Like you." 'Bastard huh. Haha just a little Bit love.'

Jungkook thought while He paused. Before speaking again.

"Wait.. Why would say that you miss My cum?.. Did we slept together in the past?."

Jungkook went silent for a Second sorting His Thoughts out. 'Fuck! He heard me! What to do!.' He panicked inside.

"Yeah... Many Times." He blushed furiously feeling so Ashamed of Himself.

"Fuck That's hot." Taehyung Mumbled Before Pulling Him Close.

"So.... Is it okay If we make love Every now and then?." Hands started to wander down from Jungkook's waist to His But and Thighs. Squeezing It.

The younger nods feeling shy at the change of His Husband Voice and aura. 'He's so Hot. Fuck I'm Hard.'

His thoughts went disarrange when His Husband pulled Him into A deep Kiss.

Tongues started to fight each other, squeezing the younger now on top of Him on His Sides. Jungkook moaned as He started moving His Hips Earning A Gasps from Himself and A groan From Taehyung.

He Turned The both Of Them, now on top of the Younger as they kissed furiously while grinding down slowly.

Hands started to crawl inside The Youngers boxer grabbing his globe and Squeezing it before Teasing the Rim And Pushing It Inside. Jungkook Moaned Loudly asking for More.

When the door burst out open.

They immediately let go Of Each other sitting Properly On The Bed, back On the headboard, now seeing Their son Woth sleepy Eyes Looking At Them.

Taehyung wiped his Finger on the Sheets Before snaking a Hand On His Husband.

They didn't notice that the sun is now fully Out. They're so engrossed about Sorting their feelings.

Jungkook Gestured at His Son To Come To Him And He walks Tiredly.

"Mommy I thought you're in the other woom, ggukkie was scawed for a moment, and wan to daddy's woom." Their child spoke cutely sitting On Between them.

"My baby!, Daddy And Mommy Is Just Resting Together! Are You Okay Now?." he asked worriedly.

Meanwhile.... 'Daddy... Now that everything is cleared Its so Nice To be called Daddy, And Hearing Ggukkie Called Jungkook's Mommy is making me feel Giddy.'

"My Sweet Ggukkie! Mommy Won't sleep There anymore! Daddy Will feel More Energized If Mommy Is Here! We will rest more And more!."

'Rest? What a joke. I know I won't be resting anytime soon. Stay strong my dear pretty plums.' Jungkook snorted at The Thought.

"Sayyyy How about we Spend Tine Together?! What do You Say?." Taegguk cheered as Jungkook nods Reassuring His Husband That He's okay.

And So They Went to their Favorite bonding Place The Park.

💍

I don't know what to say....
Please Interact With Me🥺💕