|| CHAPTER 17 ||

💍

This time, It was three of them Enjoying Their Family Time. They've arrived safely with no accident and peaceful.

Jungkook watched His Husband pushed the swing That Taegguk is sitting on, giggling quietly. both stand out at the crowd at How Happy They Looked. All smiley and Giggly. He shook His Head and stands Up leaving them to themselves.

Taehyung Is Happy. He can now express His True Feeling and can now  Treat Jungkook and Taegguk As His Own. He felt whole.

He sat beside on the side swing when the other kid runs Off to somwhere as he converse with His Son Quietly.

"Are You Happy Baby??." His Son nodded Happily. Feeling Like His Family Is Back. His Mommy and Daddy Now Love each other again.

Sometimes before Sleeping He was sad seeing the gap Between his Parents. He noticed it, But Said Nothing. Other times He would Cry Remembering His mommy's crying And Hurting Face, He can't Bother Them to comfort Him Because he doesn't want them to feel sad. The Only Thing That made Him Feel Reassured when SooJin Said That His Parents loves Him Very Much soon He will fell Asleep With SooJin Beside Him but he always Wake up With No Soojin Beside Him cause Auntie ChuHee Is always Carrying Him To Their Room.

His Daddy Just Smiled at His Response, Feet still on The ground swinging It.

"Daddy Do you love Mommy??." He is curious

"Of course I Do. And I love You Too." He answered.

"Bur why Is Mommy Screaming Last Night?  I thought It was Just A Nightmare but This Morning I found Out He was In Your Room, Where You Hurting Mommy?." He's Speechless. Their son Heard Them last Night as He can now Feel His Blood rushing to His Face.

"N-no Baby!! I-i love Your Mommy Very Much! We are Just stretching last Night So We can Sleep Comfortably. I'm Massaging Him! Yeah! That's right!." He panicked at His Son Question.

"Daddy!!! You look so Funny! Your face is so Red! I know that You Love Mommy So Much! before you rest so long I always Heard Mommy Crying And Shouting. I thought you were hurting Him But Next Morning He look so Pretty And Happy! Just like Earlier. Also Do You see the bruise on His Neck Daddy?? He always Have That after Screaming Every night so I thought there's so Many Big Monster mosquitoes thats Why I don't sleep In your room." His Child Told Him Laughing at The First paragraph but sounding serious On The last.

He can't help But Chuckled At his Cuteness and His Curiousness. 'Right Baby! A Big Mosquito.'

Speaking Of Mommy Where's Jungkook?. He asked Himself, securing Taegguk On His sight before Looking Around Where Jungkook is Supposed to be sitting.

None. There's No one Sitting There. He looked Around The Part trying To find His Husband. No. There is No Jungkook.

He began To Panic dialing His Phone. No answer. Second Attempt Still Nothing. After the third Call His Phone Is Turned Off. Fuck Jungkook Where Are You.

His eyes stuck on His Son who is Now Palying With the Other Kids. He dialed His Hyungs Number.

JinHyung Askes Where are They, they're coming Here To comfort Him.