A Valentines Special

💕

Valentines...

What is Valentines??.

Do we really need to celebrate it?

Is it required to have a lover?

A special someone?

Is it okay to spend it with your Family?

Friends?

Or just Spend it with your self.

Do you Celebrate it?

Treating it like a Special Day?

Is it wrong to just spend it like a Normal day?

Am I Abnormal?

Because I Always Thought It's just A Normal Day For Me . . .

Jeon Jungkook. A Lonely Boy Leaving With His Mother On The New Village they had Move To. 5months Away, They will celebrate their 2 Years Of Living In This Quiet Village.

Someone Is Always Appearing On His Dreams. A Man Kim Taehyung, 1 House Away From Theirs. Handsome, Perfect Features, A Deep Baritone Voice That He Likes So Much But Wont Admit It. Tall, A Little Bit Tanned, And Kind.

In His Span Of eighteen Years Of Living. Not Once He Had A Crush On Someone Nor Dreaming Of Them. At First He Didn't accepted the 'crush' Thing Coz He was Afraid, It's His First Time to The Point He Asked His Mother, What Might He's Been Feeling.

He Cringed At That. He only Reads That Kind Of Feeling On Books and He Never Thought He Would Feel Something Like That.

It was Only A Crush, His First Time At That, But He Already Felt Heartbroken.

He has A Girlfriend.

He is Straight.

And Will Never Like Jungkook.

He Always Avoided Going Outside, So He Can't See Him, And When He Took His Dog Out He Was Covered With So Many Layer Of Clothes, A Hat And A Mask. He looks Like A Criminal But He Doesn't Mind.

But That Didn't help Of course. His Feelings Only grew and By Now
'He's In Love'.

His Mother And Kim Taehyung's Grandmother Are Close, Its the Reason Why He Knew His and Her Sister's Name. Their Parents Is Abroad, And He's Two Years Older Than Him, His Sister Violet Is The same Age As Him.

He also Knew That His Girlfriend And Taehyung Broke Up. Grandmother Kim Always Complained To His Mother About How She's Being A Bitch and Decided To Cheat On His Beloved Grandson. Both Oldies Are aggravated but He's More Concerned So He Baked Cookies, A Lot. He's Mother Questioned Him Why, And He Said He's Craving, 'just Give It To Grandma Kim If You Want Hehe' he Reasoned.

Since Then He Always Baked A Lot And Hes Mother Will Gave The Other to GrandMa Kim.

Months Passed And He's Still In love With Someone Who Didn't Even Know His Name.