|| CHAPTER 6 ||

💍

It was Taehyung's fourth Week in The Hospital, he Went To Their Own Home, Taking His And Taegguk clothes and Other Necessities for a Month. They Are Staying And Sleeping On His Mother And Father In-laws House, as They Have Their Own Room There.

In the span of four weeks there's so many Things That Changed. Their routine of Cuddling before Going To sleep, their Sunday Family Day. Watching Family movies on Netflix and Drinking a Chocolate drink after Dinner. Also The bed time stories Before Taegguk fall Asleep, because Jungkook Only Go Home When Daytime And Went back To Hospital When its Night Time.

His Cousin MinYoonGi Took Taehyung's work For The Mean Time, acting The Director For Now. The Kim's Restaurant us more popular now and Seokjin Time is Only Limited Thats Why In The Span Of four Weeks He Only got to Visit ten times which Is Okay. Taegguk also Got To sleep Over In the Hospital When The child get Tantrums And When His Missing Taehyung So bad that His Son Presence is the only Thing That Is calming Him Down.

Choi ChuHee is Now Her Friend and Sometime When she Visit She would Bring His Son, and Taegguk and His Son Would Play.

They became friends and they got to know Each Other. She told Her story that her boy friend abandoned them when she's pregnant goodthing her parents helped her take care of SooJin her Child.

When soojin is 2 yearsold her parents died and She's the only one left with her child as they left the house to her. Its a Small and Plain one Strory house, With one bathroom, living room and A Kitchen But Its Enough to lessen Her Worries.

She Only Got To work As A Maid Because No one accepted Her cuz she also Need to take The Child With Her,  She Got A job When She Helped The Old Woman when She's being robbed. The Old Woman Made Her Work with Her Child, But Her salaries is Only Enough To pay Their Bills and Groceries. She won't have any Single Coin Left For Her.

She also Told Him That the Old Woman Died 3dys Ago Resulting her to job hunting But to no avail There's still none. For Those 3days they eat left over From Her Groceries 1week Ago Thats why they Are Still Alive.

Jungkook Being The Good Man He Is, He offered Her A Job. She would Clean Their Hous For 2times a week and also Take Care of His Son. A baby Sitter her salary is 5times of His Salary from The Old Woman And She Can't Be more Grateful.

💍

The Bruise On Taehyung's Face and Other Part Of His Body Is Now Gone And Cleared. Theres is No Scars From The Small shredded parts of Glass Because He would apply a Cream To It. Only the bandage of His Head Is Still There, and The cast On His Right arm And Leg.

The Doctor Said The wound On His Head Is Still Healing And It would needing another half Month To Heal.

The VIP room Looks So cozy than ever that You would Think that this is a normal Room, not a Hospital Room.

A month Ago, Taehyung's Things Was delivered On His Room, His Watch, the one That Jungkook Gave Him as A present On His 27th Birthday. His Gucci Wallet That Consists of Their Family Picture, His Clothes, pants and Shoes On That Day. His Phone, and His Rings.

Yeah Rings. first is When They're still boyfriends, The engagement Ring And The  wedding Ring.

Now Jungkook has Six Rings On His Hand. 3 on Ring Fingers, and Taehyung's On Middle Finger.

He looked at His Hand, now At His handsome Husband. With bruised Free Face, And A lot More Longer Hair He looked so Handsome. As He let Out a Laughed.

He's The Only One Watching Taehyung And It's more than Okay. He Sat On His Bed Leaning His Head On Taehyung's chest Listening To His Heartbeat.

"Tae, Its Been A month and I Miss You Very Much. Even When I See You Everyday there is still  gap In My Heart. I miss Everything About You, You Smile, Your Beautiful Eyes, your voice, Your Laugh, your warmth when You Hug Me. Your Kisses and Many More."

"I know Can Still Kiss You And Hug You But Its still can't compare when you do it. Taeggukkie Miss You Too. Sometimes Mom Said That When He Fall Asleep He Cries. He misses The Both Of Us, but He misses You more, especially You. I can Also Notice Some changes in My Dad's Behavior. The Employees are now starting to Hate My Dad Because You're Not there To calm Him Down. I know He Misses You But Hes not Letting It out."

He snuggles more to Taehyung's Neck As It Got More Cold and He don't want to get Up just to adjust The temperature.

"Your Mom Misses You Too, and your Dad. It still more Happier When You're awake, We got to tease You. Our friends Misses You Too! Especially Their children because you always Give them chocolates, They Misses Their Uncle HandsomeTae. And Of course Tannie Misses His Other Dad. If Only its allowed to Bring an Animal Here I will Gladly Bring Tannie Here If it Will Make you wake Up."

Chuckling at His Rumbling as He Hugged Him Closer, close to tears.

"I also Got a new Friend, Her Name Is Choi ChuHee, She Also Have A Child. He's so Cute You Know. His Name Is Choi SooJi, He's a goodFriend Towards Taegguk. ChuHee Is The Mother Of The Child You Saved Tae. She's so Grateful Until Now and She can't stop Thanking Us. I also Offered Her A Job Because She Needed It. And I can't Think Of Anything Else Now, hehehe I'm Sleepy."

Ha rumbles more sleepy than Ever. It takes a lot if strength to get up Just To adjust the temperature To avoid Gettings Cold, as He Wraps Himself In A Thick Blanket Snuggling On It.

He set Up His Portable Bed leaning His head On Taehyung's Chest Again.

"Taeeee~ IMissYou always ~~ please Wake Up Now~ I Love Youuuu~~ GoodNight~."

He kissed His Lips As He Slowly Fell Asleeps On His Husband Chest.

💍

Next Chapter Has A lot More Timeskip, hehe Another Boring Chapter But Bear With It Guys! Muahhh thankYouuu!💕💜
I💜U!💕