|| EPILOGUE ||

💍

"TaeGguk!!! How Many Times Do I Have to Tell That Don't Feed TaeRi a Chocolate once Its Past 6!!! See She's Hyper Now!." A Stressed Jungkook Scolded His Son.

"No! Daddy Said I'm A Big Boy! A Brother Should Feed His Sister If She Wants It! I'm a First Grader Now I Know!." He boast To His Mother Fearfully, Sticking His Chest Out. SooJin Behind Him Just Pulled Him Down To Sit Down And Receive the never Ending Scolding Of Jungkook.

"I will Told Daddy You Scolded Me!!." He shouted Back. He's not a Brat But Sometimes He Is. He Harbored that Attitude From His Mommy. They're The same.

"No!! Your Daddy Has Been So Tired these Days! You won't Tell Him And Make Him More Tired. Why don't You Study Inside Your Room, because your a first Grader now." He mocked His Son Who Only Huffed On Him. They're always Like That When Taegguk Grown more Older. But at The end Taegguk Will Always Say Sorry Before Going to Bed.

"NO!!" "No? So You want SooJin To Sleep In His Room Instead.?" That Made His Son Shut His Mouth. SooJin Just Staring at The Mother And Son Who Is Bickering. The Parents always Used Him As A bait To Make Taegguk Obey Them, And He's very Okay With That. He can't Take It If Taegguk Is not on His Sight.

"Fine!!." the Boy Stomped His Feet Walking upstairs SooJin Tailing Behind Him.

"Don't Worry Uncle, He will Come To Your Room Later." he Just Nodded at The Obedient Child.

"Yah Jungkook, If You're Tired Just Sleep And I will Take Care Of TaeRi until she calms Down." ChuHee Offered, She Always Heard Them Bicker Like That And She Didn't want to Interfere, But Seeing Jungkook Like This Made Her Concerned.

"No.. I'm Okay, I'll Just Sleep After This Baby Girl. Can You Heat up Taehyung's Dinner If Incase He Comes Home And I'm Already Asleep." The girl Just Nodded At Him.

He looked Before His Daughter. She's so Pretty and Always Bubbly. She can Walk Now Perfectly But He Still always wanted to Carry Her. she's Playing At Her Toys, Blubbering 'MyyMyy and DyyDyy' She can blubber some Words Now, But She still Can't Pronounce The Mommy And Daddy Perfectly.

His Children Just Celebrated Their Birthday a Month Ago. And Now Its The First week Of December.

Taehyung Is Busy At The Company. He's the CEO now For 1year. For The Half Months Its Still Okay, They Can Still Spend Time Together And Go On A Week Trip But After A Few Months, He started Going Back Home At 9PM. And Immediately Sleeping After Washing Up. They're not Fighting But Jungkook Can Feel His Husband Stressing Over His Work.

He Visited Him One Time With TaeRi and He Can See The Piles of Files On His Desk, His Secretary Has Some Piles Too. He wanted to Helped Him But He can't Leave His Children at ChuHee Because She's Working Too.

He can't do Anything But To Make Him Feel That He's Always There.

"Baby Aren't You Tired??." She Shook Her Head While Smiling Cutely. "Then Can You Hug Mommy? And Wash wash Then Cuddle?." The girl Nodded Jumping At His Mothers Lap, Hugging His Neck As He Started to Walk Upstairs.

She Always Like Washing Up, No She Likes Playing With Water And Jungkook Always Let Her To Make Her Tired. She has Her Own Room Now, Putting The Baby Monitor, On her room To Be Safe, A Sensor Was on the of Her Bed, They Always Activate It Before Leaving Her To make sure the She Won't go Downstairs, It will Buzzed on Taehyung and Jungkook's Room, Same On ChuHee Incase She Heard It.