|| CHAPTER 13 ||

!!NOT EDITED!!

💍

Because Taegguk is anticipating His Surprise on Jungkook, He think of One, He slept at 2am and Woke Up 5am to Prepare His Surprise.

First He already Ordered a bouquet of flower For Jungkook, The Shops, Open at 4am And He Already Ordered It Before going To sleep so The flower is Already Waiting Outside The House.

He search for The most highclass Bakery and Ordered A cake and Wanted it Design To be Jungkook's and Taegguk's Picture.

He also Ordered a Bunch of Lace Panties for Him, and He will Just Give it to the birthday boy if Its just The Two Of them.

And of course Party Designs and Other Things That Is Needed. He Invited all Of Their Family And Friends, And Of course Jungkook's Parents.

After Cheking all of His Orders Online, He went Down to check the Packages.

He payed alot extra so It will be delivered Early In The Morning.

Walking like a Ninja so early in the morning is Not On His List. But he need to Do it so He Won't disturb the Sleeping People Om His House.

He carefully Opened the Front door and The packages are all There sitting Pretty.

He moved the Party Things Inside first and Putting It In the Living Room, Next He Carefully balanced the Three Layers Cake on His Arms And Put it inside The refrigerator.

Next The Bouquet and A Box Of Wjat He Guessed is The sexy Panties.

After Settling The bouquet on Jungkook's Room, He Hide The Box Under The Bed, Incase Jungkook Would Rummage His Closet.

Chuckling at His own Self He went to ChuHee Room And Asked For Her Help To design the Living Room and prepare the Food.

💍

Oh God. Taehyung Never sweat that much In His Life, Not even when Having Sex.

WAIT!! SEX??? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER MYSELF HAVING SEX??!! AM I AVIRGIN?!!! HOW COME THAT MY MIND IS DAMAGE LIKE THISSSS!!! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW DOES IS FEEL INSIDE SOMEONE'S WALL--

"OUCH!! WTF CHUHEE!!."

He Shouted At the Scoffing Girl.

"Shut Up and stop daydreaming about fucking Jungkook. Your drool, wipe it and Answer The Door It Must Be Mrs  Jeon and Your Mom. So Much For Surprising Jungkook, You can't Even Cook."

The girl scoffed at Her Once Again and Rolling Her Eyes At Him while Wiping Her Sweat.

I forgot to order food so Me ChuHee Decided to Just Cook But We can't Do Anything, She Only Cook those dish We eat while we Have A meal, so I called My Mother And Auntie Jiyan For Help And It seems they Are Here Now.

7:00AM.

All of Their Families and Friend's Are now Hiding In each Cormer Of the House.