|| CHAPTER 8 ||

💍

"Congratulations Jungkook. Your Husband Is Showing signs of Waking Up Soon. Try massaging His Muscles two times a Day So When He Will Wake Up It will be easier for Him  to Move."

"ThankYou Doctor." The Doctor Went ahead as he caressed His Head Husband face.

"ThankYou Hubby, ThankYou For Not Giving Up, I love You, Please wake Up Soon."

He carried His Son On His Arm As They Stared At His Husband Face.

It was dark outside Now And The Kids Needed to go Home, But Taegguk Is Not Planning To Go Home. And When Taegguk Is Not Going Home, SooJin Will Not Go Home.

"Jungkook, SooJin Is Not Letting Me Drag Him Home, what to do??." She asked Tiredly.

"Aishh ChuHee just Order a Food For The four of Us, Just Let The Two Kids Sleep Here, SooJin Still Has Some Spare Clothes On Him Right?." He asked The Girl. She Nods. "Good Its Settled Then, you Can Sleep On The Other Sofa, Just Let The two Kids sleep On The Portable Bed, I don't Think I can Sleep tonight."

He said as the thought slips On His Mind, Too excited that His Husband Is Waking Up Soon.

They eat. After It He Read a Stories to the two kids, chuHee now Sleeping on the Sofa as He started to Massage His Husband Muscles from His Neck to His Foot.

💍

"What!! Is Dad Okay Mom?!." He asked Through the Phone. It was Midday When His Mom Called, Informing Him That His Dad Fainted While In The Meeting.

"Its Just Exhaustion And Pent Up Stress Son, I asked Him To Talk To me about What Got Him so Stressed But He Didn't Talk. I threatened Him that I will Hire a Psychiatrist If He Didn't Tell me So He told me The Truth."

His Mom paused for A Second Before continuing. He wait Patiently.

"He said He Just Missed Taehyung. And Seeing you guys for the past five months Without Taehyung Stressed Him Out. It also Doubled because The company Is Much More gloomy now that He's Not There and It's making Him Sad."

The sad Tone was Lace On His Mother Voice But He Just Smiled.

"Mom, Dad Didn't Even Miss Me, His Own Son, Hahaha, Please Tell Dad, That Taehyung showed some Sign That His Waking Up For The past Month. He's Waking Up Mom, and I can't Wait." He happily Told His Mom About The news And They Went Ecstatic. The Kims Only Heard About The News A week Ago and Everyone is Happy Since LastWeek.

His Son Is Also Staying Here More because He WantsTo Be there When His Daddy will woke Up.

'See you soon Tae I Love You!.'

💍

Another Month Has Passed, and In Total, Its Six Months Now. A Half year of seeing His Husband Laid on that Bed Un moving like He's just Sleeping On Normal Day.

The Kids Just Finished Playing Earlier and That Exhausted All Of them, it suddenly went silent and He is curious Why.

Taegguk was Hugging Soojin And The Kid Was Sniffling quietly. He walked To them, gesturing to His Son asking what's wrong When His Son Mumbled an I don't Know, He touched SooJin and His Eyes Went Wide.

"Yahh! ChuHee!! SooJin Has Fever!" He panicked and He pulled His Son Away so He Won't get His Fever too.

"Oh My God its Really High, Can We Go Home now Kook?, He always Has This Once In A while a A rest is Okay For Him." He Nod at The Lady as They Went Home Earlier.

It only occurred to Him That His Son is Still Here. "Wow Babyy~~ If I Didn't Know any  better I would Think That This is just one of Your Plan So you can Stay Here Right?.." He tickled His son As His Giggles Are heard through the whole Room.

"Nooooo! I donwant Soojinnie to be sickkkk! I want Him By My sideeee~." The child said Even though its hard, and They Both Giggled.

They continued playing around When Someone spoke.

"W-wow, you g-guys are c-cute."

Taegguk Didn't Heard It as He continue To Giggle, While Jungkook froze on His Seat.

That Voice, the Familiar voice spoke. His son noticed his unmoving state and Asked His Father What's wrong when Jungkook suddenly sprung out His Sit Running to Taehyung's bed, The Child Didn't even registered whats Happening as His Father Shouts.

"OhMyGod TAEEE YOU'RE AWAKEEE!!!!."

He Hugged The Man not minding how the Man Flinch at His Sudden moves.

He cried At Taehyung's Neck, as His Son Run to His Bed Giggling because His Daddy Is Awake Now.

Taehyung Let The Man Hug Him For A Minute longer when He Suddenly muttered the words That Made Jungkook's world Crumble.

"Uhmm Excuse Me But Where Am I?."

His Voice is Husked. Asking The The Man Infront Of Him.

The Hugged felt Comfortable for Him and When He Ask those Question the Man Suddenly Pulled Away. As He Punched the looking red Button On The Side Of His Bed.

💍

The Doctor Arrived Immediately, checking The Confuse Man, as He Muttered a word.

"A Doctor?. I'm In a Hospital?. For what Reason?."

The Doctor Ignored His Question As He Write Something On his clipboard. After It He Faced The Confused Taehyung.

"Yes. You're In A Hospital. May I ask If You Remembered Who You Are?." It was silent as Taehyung Think.

The just Looked at Him, tilting His Head.

"Kim Taehyung. Your Name is Kim Taehyung, And You are Here In This Hospital For Six Months Because You're Comatose. You met an Incident six Months Ago, and Your Family Took Care Of You. Congratulations On Waking Up Mr.Kim, But right Now, You're Suffering an Amnesia. Its Just Temporary and You Will Remember everything soon But Don't force It. I will be back Later For Further examination." The Doctor Bowed and Gave Jungkook an Apologetic Smile.

He was puzzled for a moment

Only Then... He noticed The

Two figures alongside His Bed. Again.

"Oh are my Relative Or what?....
I dont remeber You.."

And Jungkook's Heart Cannot Be Shattered more than That.

💍

Auhm... I'll just Leave that here.. See You In the Next chapter.!!