|| CHAPTER 22 ||

💍

Taehyung is Just Finishing His Work Before Lunch so He Can spend a Long Lunch With His Husband. He will Know If Jungkook Will Come or Not because He always Call Him Beforehand That He cannot Come. Today He Didn't Receive Any Call So Maybe He's Already on The way Or Still In His Son School.

Skimming through the pages of Clothes they're about to release for Winter, a One Coat Caught His Attention. Its so Elegant yet Simple. It's scream Rich and You will Look Like A highclass Wearing It, But Still With a Simple Design. He called The Department to ask Who's gonna Wear this for The Winter Magazine, They Said The Name And Ordered Them To Make The said Model Come To His Office.

After a Minute His Secretary Called, The Model Is Here.

Once The Model Entered, His Eyes still locked on the Coat at The Picture.

The Girl Walked Sensually To stand Before Him But The Man Didn't Spare Her  a Glance, It Made Her Annoyed a Little.

"Ehem. Mr.Kim Why Did You Called?." She asked Asking For His Attention.

Taehyung Looked at Here briefly Before Looking At The Picture again.

"Ms.--", "MsWang, Soon To Be Called Mrs.Kim If You Wa--". "Ms. or What Ever You Name Is! Don't ever Interrupt Me If I'm Speaking. Next Don't Flirt With Me. Your Presence Doesn't Excite Me So Listen."

The Lady Shut Her Mouth, Feeling The embarrassment Eat Her.

"Do You see This Coat?." Taehyung Asked Her Pointing At The Picture On His Desk. She Nodded.

"This Coat Caught My Attention. It looks So Good In My Eye That I--" forgetting What Taehyung Said She Interrupt Her Again. "Do You want me to Wear It?." She asked Feeling Hopeful. She Jumped at Her Feet When Taehyung Slammed His Hands On The Table.

"Wow. You're Stubborn Aren't You?, Such a Push Over. This Coat Is A Jewel In My Eyes, So I Don't Want a Cheap Woman Like You To Wear This. I was About To Give You A Chance To Prove Yourself Why You should Wear this to The Photoshoot But You Just Lost It. Do You Hear yourself?. I have a Husband And You're throwing Yourself At Me. tsk." He Said Feeling Mad At Her.

Ms.Wang Went Silent For A Moment, She Didn't Let Taehyung's Word Get to Her, Thinking That He was Just Testing Her.

"Why Mr.Kim, I'm The Most Capable Of All of Your Models Out there, I can Model It For You If You Want... without Any Clothes Inside.." Feeling the courage and Confident Inside Her, When Taehyung paused for A Moment. 'Gosh This Girl Is Desperate. I hope Jungkook Will Not Heard any Of This.'

"Well, I love Him, thankYou Very Much. Now Get Out Before My Husband Can Strangle You. I'm Positive that He's on His  way To Bring My Lunch. So If You Love Your Job Get Out." He just Spoke To Her, calming Himself And Continued to look at The Pictures. He thought She Already Went Out When He heard her voice.

"You Know Mr.Kim, I think You're Just Pretending that You don't Want Me, after all You forgot about Your Husband because Of Your Amnesia, Maybe You forgot That You're Gay Too. Why don't you try to---"

She blabbered But Taehyung Is not Listening Anymore. 'Husband.. There that word again. I already Heard That for so many Times already and Its starting to mess With my Head. I'm still not finished figuring it out Myself and Another clue Is Out. Wha---