|| CHAPTER 11 ||

💍

Its Taehyung fifth Day On The House, And Something Weird is Happening Between the Couples.

On Taehyung's first Night, He can't sleep. He's on The right side of the bed which His Instinct told Him To Lay There. Eyes still wide awake and Its 3am. He decided to walk around the House, He looked at Taegguk bedroom, and He saw the blanket is kicked on the floor. He grabbed it And Covered His Son.

It occurred to Him That Taegguk Is Basically Is His Son Because of His friends stories, and The Child Is Calling Him Dad so why Not Treat Him as My Son As I Love Him Already. He thought.

Next, He tried opening the room where Jungkook is Sleeping. Its not locked and A creepy smile is Displayed on His face which made him look like a pervert.

He strolled Inside Quietly and The same Scene faced Him. Blanket kicked on the Floor. They have the same blood. He said.

He noticed That Jungkook Is shivering so He hurried to cover Him But Froze On His Spot Seeing what The younger Is Wearing. A booty short and A black Silk nighties.

His mouth watered at The Sight, He tried to Erase the Thought and He covered Him.

The younger stirred and There's a blank space Beside Him. On His Right Side, There's a pillow but there's nothing sleeping beside Him.

Jungkook Sleep on the left Side While He's on The Right.

He walked to The Bed and Sit on it, feeling himself Slowly falling Asleep, He laid wrapping his Arm on the youngers smaller frame and cuddling Him To his Sleep.

That Night He Dreamed of Something.

No it was a piece of a Memory.

Someone was Laying On His Chest as They Talked. He asked That someone why He like To Sleep on the left Side of The Bed. The man Answered, because I love to hear Your heartbeat. Its like its singing me sleep.

That Morning Both Of them Woke Up. Jungkook Was shocked and So Is Him.

The younger Was about to ask Him a Question But He cut him off.

"I'm sorry, You have a Husband and Its wrong for me to sleep beside you, You look so Cute and I love cuddling so I went to cuddle you because your Cold. I'm sorry Again. GoodMorning." He ran out of the room. Not hearing what Jungkook Said.

"You're My Husband Idiot."

After That, they Act like Nothing Happened.

The second Night Taehyung sleep Beside Him again and He said The same Reason, Jungkook Just Told Him that Its okay as They went along With It.

Its Lunch and ChuHee had Something to do So He's the one who cooked their Meal, the two kids are Playing In The Yard with Taehyung when He felt Thirsty so He went to grab a Water but a memory flashed again.

The man was Facing The Stoved and Another man Went behind Him hugging Him and Kissing Him On The Neck They Are both Giggling as The Memory end.