|| CHAPTER 18 ||

💍

"Kook! We're coming to Yoonji's School Tomorrow, Wanna Come?."

Jimin Asked Jungkook On the Phone.

"Sure Hyung. We're actually planning to Enroll Taegguk and SooJin, Before The school Starts. Sure Hyung See You Tomorrow!."

They Ended The Call And Taehyung asked What Is It.

"You see Tae.. Before your Accident, Taegguk And I Went to survey some School that Is More Convenient To Granny And Our House. We Picked, We're All of our Friends Kids Are There. We are planning To enroll Him More Earlier But, Yeah. The Accident Happen."

He Explained. Its been a week Since They started Expressing Their Feelings. There's No label because they are actually Husband But Only Jungkook Knows Of Course.

"Ohh... Then Lets Go Tomorrow. Let's Bring SooJin With His Mother So She Can Fill Up His Son's Form."

They Both Nodded As They Went To Sleep.

💍

"Baby Slow Down! There's no need To Rush!" Jungkook Scolded His Son Who is Now Running Dragging SooJin With Him Once Jungkook Opened The Car For Them.

"Go, Both Of You. I'll Watched Them, just call Me When The Form Is Ready."

ChuHee Said While Smiling. The Husband  smiled Back As They Went Inside.

"Here Mr.Kim, And This Is For Mrs.Choi."

The lady handed Him The Form, and told Taehyung To Call ChuHee As He started To Fill It.

(NAME OF STUDENT)

SURENAME      FIRST NAME        MAIDEN          NAME

   KIM                    TAEGGUK               JEON

AGE: 3 ⅛  SEX: MALE   DATE OF BIRTH: 10/23/**  PLACE OF BIRTH : SEOUL NATIONAL HOSPITAL
ADDRESS: SEOUL SUNFLOWER STREET, BLOCK PURPLE
PHONE NUMBER: *************

NAME OF PARENTS

MOTHER: KIM JUNGKOOK

FATHER: KIM TAEHYUNG

THE PART that He doesn't want Taehyung To see As long as possible He Will try not to cause His Husband Some Problem so He needed To Hide This. He filled Up The Form And Handed It At The Lady on The Table, As If On Cue Taehyung And ChuHee Entered.He immediately askes Who Is Looking after Taegguk And SooJin, Taehyung Replied That His Cousins Is There, Namjin Child And YoonJi Is There Too, With Hoseok's Child.

They Let ChuHee Filled Up The Form And Decided To Wait Outside When The Dean Of The School Recognized Them

"You're Mr. And Mr. Kim Right?." Jungkook Gulped Nervously While Taehyung is The One Who Answered Him.

"I see, I already met Kim Jungkook Here, and I Guess You're Kim Taehyung, His Husba---." "Ahh Mr.Won I remember You, Do You have Something To tell Us?."

He asked The Old Man Who didn't react when He cut Him Off But Not Taehyung Of course.

"Yes!. Please follow Me." He gestured at His Hands, as They Followed Him.