Chapter 21

I finally have a chapter for you guys for this story!!! Please enjoy chapter twenty one!! And I'm sorry it's so short!! Thanks for being patient though!! Love ya'll and Merry Christmas!! And don't forget to vote, fan and comment? Thanks guys!!

Chapter 21

Kai's POV-

I inhaled the wonderful scent of musky werewolves in the air as I entered the land of my fathers.

Home.

Werewolves, both in wolf and human form, watched me as I ran past them towards my father's cabin. When I reached the porch, I shifted and ran inside, ignoring all of the gasps and yelling of my return.

My father sat at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper and my mother was in the kitchen, cooking. Alec was nowhere to be found. My mother dropped her cup of orange juice when she saw me walk through the door.

"Kai."

My father lowered his newspaper and looked at me as I sat down across from him at the table.

"Father I need your help." I said breathlessly.

He completely put his newspaper down on the table now and leaned towards me.

"What can I help ya with son?"

I smiled at my father.

"I need a distraction."

He smiled his evil type of smile. The smile that let people know when he was planning some childish prank.

"To the office son. Let's discuss this...distraction."

I jumped from my chair and headed towards my father's office. Walking in the doorway, I bumped into the one person I wasn't in the mood to see at the moment.

Alec.

He stared at me, not surprised to see me.

"Kai. What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes at my younger brother and moved him out of the way.

"Move Alec. I'm in a hurry." I said as I walked into my dad's office.

"For what? To save that witch?"

I sighed and turned around to look my brother in his eyes.

"Yes and she has a name. Her name is Galatea and you will respect her." I said.

"Or else what? Kai she is a witch! When did you become a slave for them?"

I sighed and shook my head at my brother.

"I am not a slave for them. I'm still part of this pack, still the same person." I answered.

"No. You've become one of them. You've disgraced this family, this pack and all werewolves!! You've became friends with the enemy! And it's all that witch's fault!! She's brainwashed you, put you under some sort of spell!" He yelled.

I sighed and grabbed Alec by the throat and pinned him against the wall so his feet were completely off the ground.

"Would you shut up? Do not talk about my mate that way or I will rip your throat out." I warned.

My father stared at us and Alec froze.

"Yes. Galatea is my mate, she's the princess of the magical world and I need your help to get her from Gregory." I said in a rush.

I dropped Alec and he fell to the floor with a thud. I turned to my father.

"I have a plan father. I just need your help." I whispered.