Chapter 9

Well here's an update on this story! I know I haven't been writing it as much and I'm sorry to eeryone who's been reading this story.....I'll try to write this one more okay?? Anyway hope y'all enjoy it!! Thanks!!

Chapter 9

Galatea's POV-

I didn't answer his question. Instead I put the tray on my desk and sat on my bed.

"Tea?" He repeated.

I didn't move. I stared into space thinking about what just happened.

"Tea!!" He yelled, making me jump.

"Shh! You idiot, you're going to wake up my brother!" I yelled.

He shook his head.

"He's been awake. With some girl." He stated.

I sighed.

"Now tell me." He said.

I stared at him for a moment and then looked at the floor. He kneeled down in front of me and lifted my chin up so my eyes met his.

"What. Happened."

I swallowed hard.

"I had a nightmare." I whispered.

He sat there and stared at me.

"My nightmares are visions. I had one about you before." I said, grabbing my bowl of Mac 'N' Cheese.

I started eating it.

"You did?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yes but instead of us actually making it into the house, we got caught." I answered.

He silently grabbed the other bowl. I looked over at my clock. 3:24. I yawned.

"At least I didn't scream this time. The one I always had about you would make me wake up screaming. Some nights I would cry. Others I would go out and walk in the village." I said with a shrug.

"What was in this one?" He asked.

I sighed.

"The Wolfsbane found you." I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV-

"The Wolfsbane found you." She whispered.

I sat there, frozen. See after she woke up and nearly had a panic attack, she told me about her nightmares. I found it funny that she had nightmares about me. I'm not even scary! Then she told me we got caught and I instantly understood how that could've been a nightmare. And now this. Those four words kept ringing in my head.

'The Wolfsbane found you.'

"Kai?"

I looked at Tea.

"Just me?" I asked.

I wanted to make sure that if her dream does come true they don't take her. She shook her head.

"No they took others too. Zin included." She whispered.

I took a bite of Mac 'N' Cheese.

"They burnt down the whole village." She whispered.

I watched her face as she stared down at the empty bowl in her lap.

"Hey....." I whispered.

I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me.

"If you dreamt this, that means we can prepare for this." I said.

Her eyes lit up.

"You'll help?" She asked.

I nodded and she smiled her beautiful smile. I smiled back and she yawned. I chuckled to myself and grabbed her empty bowl.

"Come on then. Bed time!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Galatea's POV-

I was so shocked when Kai said he'd help, I mean why would he? He's a werewolf and we're witches and wizards. So why would he help? I yawned. He chuckled at me, stood up and took my bowl from my lap.

"Come on then. Bed time!" He said.

I shook my head and crawled under my covers. He did too and I turned my lights off. He scooted over and wrapped his arm around my waist. His body heat immediately warmed me up. I snuggled against his chest.

"Why are you so cold? You shoultn't be this cold." He whispered.

I shrugged and sighed.

"I used to make Philip sleep in here with me when I was younger." I whispered.

He was quiet for a moment.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I was always cold. And he made the nightmares go away." I whispered sadly.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"He thought I was getting too old for him to babysit me while I slept. It also wasn't fair because he never got any sleep. And then his girlfriend started coming over...." I trailed off.

He grunted.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed and his arm around me tightened.

"I used to have a girlfriend. The day we broke up was the day the Wolfsbane caught me."

I sat there in silence.

"I've never been in a relationship before." I admitted.

"Really?" He asked, sounding surprised.

I nodded.

"Yes. I may have all those guys after my hand in marriage but honestly I'm not interested in any of them." I stated.

"Well.....that's a first." He said.

"What is?" I asked.

"A princess who doesn't sleep around." He joked.

I zapped him with a tiny bolt of electricity.

"Ow!" He said.

I giggled.

"What was that for?" He whined, causing me to giggle some more.

"Oh you think that's funny huh?"

I nodded.

"Oh all right. I'll give you something to laugh at!" He announced as he started tickling me.

"Stop......stop!" I yelled in between my laughter.

He laughed and finally stopped. He wrapped his arm back around my waist and sighed.

"Get some sleep." He whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Night." I said.

"Night." He whispered.

As I was falling asleep I felt him move my hair out of my face.

"Thank you for everything Tea." He whispered.

"You may not know this," he whispered, "but I like you. A lot."