Epilogue

Author's Note~

Hello my lovelies :) How are all of you? I am great I just recently got a new pet so I'm happy. :) And you should be too! Because after two long years of writing this story, after two long years of sweat, blood (not really) and tears this story is finally, FINALLY ending. It is kind of sad though, isn't it? It's....bittersweet. So please guys, don't be too sad when you get to the ending of this chapter even though it is the last one. And thank you for everything. For reading, voting, commenting, fanning/following...for waiting for me to update and for bugging me until I did, for waiting for me to get out of my little cloud of writer's block and all the support! I love you guys so much!! Now go and read the last chapter of this story guys!! And enjoy!!

Epilogue

 *Two Years Later*

"My queen I'm sorry to interrupt."

I sighed and leaned back in my throne, looking to the empty space on my right. I looked back at Zin who stood in front of me, bowing in all of his armor.

I motioned for him to stand and he did. I noticed then that he was sweating like he'd just ran from Duke's kingdom to this one.

"Milady I'm here to report on the war in the Duke kingdom."

I sat up a little straighter at that.

The war in Duke Kingdom.

After Kai and I got married two years ago, Duke made true his promise and declared war on the Maverly Kingdom and the village. I felt my palms start to sweat as my stomach opened up like an endless pit.

"Zin. Where is King Kai?"

He was silent for a moment and I held my breath. My hands slid over my huge belly and I feared for my unborn child. Yes I am pregnant and Kai is at war.

In fact he should be coming home soon since I was due any day now.

"He is talking to the other men."

I stood up, my heart beating erratically at the thought of Kai being home.

"Is he here?"

"No your majesty he is not. He's at camp with the others."

I sighed and Zin took a step forward, offering me his arm. I noticed he had a slight limp in his right leg as he walked. I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around his, using my left hand to pick up the skirt of my dress slightly.

We walked out of the hall, through the kitchen which was busy as Syeira ran around preparing dinner. She smiled at me.

"Mrs. Moonhowl! How ya feelin' today?"

I smiled at Syeira as she stirred a big pot.

"I'm very tired Syeira. And I miss my husband terribly. What are you cooking today?"

She pulled the spoon from the pot and handed it to me. I quickly shoved the spoon in my mouth knowing that whatever Syeira cooked had to be delicious. She was an even better cook then her mother.

The taste of soup hit my taste buds and I moaned quietly. Chicken soup has become my favorite food since I've become pregnant.

"Your favorite your majesty."

I handed her the spoon and she got a new one to continue cooking with.

"How is your family Syeira?"

Her smile fell and I frowned.

"Well my ma is in Duke Kingdom miss. She's actually helping Kai from what she's told me. She's been helping gypsies escape from Duke Kingdom and into ours or other surrounding kingdoms which do not enslave my people."