Chapter 15

Sooooo hey guys. :D How is everyone? I know I said I wasn't gonna upload but look at THIS!! That's right momma I'm posting stories whether you like it or not!! Yeah see....my momma doesn't want me posting my stories while I'm up here....( but I'm doing it anyway shhhh don't tell on me!) Anyway here's chapter 15! Enjoy! And don't forget to support me in the Watty Awards guys!! P.S. If you guys wanna do me a wonderful favor...go over there ---->> and KILL that VOTE BUTTON. Just smash it into pieces! ;D Lol thanks guys!

Chapter 15

I was awoken by the sound of birds chirping. I shot up, whipping my head towards the sound. I realized it was outside and slowly relaxed. Kai was still asleep, snoring quietly. I smiled and tried to roll out of bed but his arms that were securely around my waist, tightened. I giggled and tried to pry his hands away but that didn't work either. I bit my lip. I am stuck. I turned to face Kai.

"Kai." I whispered.

He groaned and his arms got impossibly tighter.

"Kai its Tea. Please let go." I whispered.

I felt his arms loosen and smiled. I pulled away and got up, walking to the suitcase. I started digging around for my small toiletries bag.

"Ah ha!" I whispered in triumph.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I took a very quick one and when I jumped out I cursed.

I forgot a towel.

I opened the bathroom door a minute crack and glanced around. Kai was no where in sight. My eyes caught the small cupboard where the towels were located. I took a deep breath and....

ran for it.

"Tea is that...."

I gasped and lunged for a towel, wrapping it around my body. I looked up, blushing profusely at Kai.

"Wow. I'm awake now." He whispered huskily.

I swallowed hard as his eyes traveled from my toes up hungrily. He licked his lips slowly and walked towards me. I looked down and then over to the cupboard of towels, looking anywhere to avoid his hungry stare. When I looked at the cupboard I wanted to smack myself in the face. It's just my luck to grab the smallest fricking towel in the cupboard! I looked down at myself and blushed even more. The towel barely even covered me up! It stopped right below my butt. Seriously? How bad can luck be? I glanced up at Kai who now stood right in front of me. I took two steps back and hit the wall. Damn. Luck's against me yet again. He smiled evilly and took a few more steps closer. I gripped my towel to me as tight as possible as he lifted his hand. I closed my eyes as I felt his hand touch my cheek and when I felt his other hand go to my other cheek I visibly relaxed. I opened my eyes and saw that his eyes were glued on mine and not wandering my body.

"Good morning." He whispered.

I smiled, my cheeks burning.

"Good morning um....I'm sorry you had to see me like....this." I whispered.

He smiled a tiny smile and his eyes flickered to something on the side of my head. I was about to turn my head when he lifted his hand and moved my hair behind me ear. His hand lingered there for a moment until he dropped it back to his side, slowly. I could feel the tension in the room, between us and then I opened myself up to all the emotions in the room. The sexual tension between us was enormous as well as any other type of tension. I saw his eyes start to swirl different colors.

"Can I ask you something?" I whispered hoarsely.

He nodded.

"Why do your eyes do that?" I asked.