Chapter 11

Here's chapter 11!! Please enjoy!!

Chapter 11

"Why do you have a guy in your room Tea?!?" Philip exploded.

I stared at him.

"Please be quiet Philip so I can explain!" I yelled back.

He glared at me and stomped over to Kai.

"You little punk! What the hell are you doing in my little sisters room?! You better not have touched her or I'll kill you!" He said, going after him.

I grabbed Philip's hand and pulled him towards me.

"Philip stop it!" I screamed.

He wouldn't listen.

"Hey man chill out! Let Tea explain everything!" Kai yelled.

My grip on Philips hand tightened.

"Don't you dare call her by her nickname!" He growled.

"Philip please!" I begged.

He pulled away from me and looked from me to Kai.

"Why do you have a guy in your room??" He yelled at me.

I opened my mouth to explain but he cut me off.

"Don't give me that 'he's the one from my nightmare' crap!" He yelled.

That made me snap. I grabbed his shirt collar and slammed his back against my wall.

"Would you shut the fuck up so I can explain?" I asked.

My eyes were glowing red because I was so angry. He glared at me.

"Fine." He mumbled.

I let go of his shirt roughly and stared at him.

"Philip. Kai is the next Alpha of the Moonhowl pack. He was taken by the Wolfsbane because he's the strongest wolf out there. He helped Zin escape! They were cellmates and escaped together. The Wolfsbane ended up capturing him in one of their stupid traps out in the forest but he was able to, somehow, chew his paw out. Then he managed to make his way to our backyard before becoming unconscious. And just like in my nightmare, I was walking through the kitchen and looked out the glass door and saw him. And went outside, healed him and brought him up here. Philip, he can read the Prophecy." I said.

He looked from Kai to me.

"Okay well.....I don't like him." He growled.

I huffed.

"Would you stop being such a jerk?! You don't even know him!" I yelled.

He stared at me.

"Well what do you know about him huh?" Philip shot back.

I was silent.

"See? Nothing. He's a stranger Tea! You don't even know him!" He yelled.

I pushed him.

"Would you shut up?" I yelled.

He stopped talking.

"Look ever since he got here that nightmare about him, has stopped. Now it's a new one. The Wolfsbane are planning to attack the village Philip. And soon. Kai is my responsibility not yours. He said he'd help me and I'm going to let him. We're in this together Philip. All of us. Whether you like it or not."

He stared at me and sighed.

"Is all of this true Tea?" He asked quietly.

I nodded.