Neglected

3 years after Kyuubi attack

We see the villagers of Konoha rebuilding after the attack the 9 tailed fox did.

2 years later

We see an angry mob chasing a boy with blonde hair blue eyes and 3 whiskers marks on each cheek of his face. As the boy was running he turned into a dead end, once he was trapped the mob were beating him burning him and writing words like (Demon, monster, killer, brat, kyuubi ect...).

"He's dead" yelled one of the genin who was apart of the angry mob. After that comment the genin said they all started leaving one by one.

Naruto mind scape

"So they decided to throw me in a sewer or am I dead either way I'm still mad at them for being mean to a 5 year old like what did I do for them be angry at me" said an upset Blond.

"Come here boy" said a random voice.

The boy decided to go to the voice and when he got to It there was a giant cage inside was a giant fox with nine tails and slitted eyes.

"Who are you" asked the little blonde hair boy while tilting his head to the side a little.

"No one has ever asked me that before my name is Kurama but call me Kyuu and I am a girl by the way" answered Kurama. "What's your name" asked Kurama.

"My name is Naruto" answered the boy. "Do you know where we are" asked a confused naruto.

"We are in your mind scape and can you change it to something else cause this just looks disgusting and uncomfortable" said kyuu.

"Sure" said naruto The mind scape is now a forest with foxes that have different numbers of tails that are less than 7.

"Would you like to to be my friend" asked Naruto. "Of course I would love to" replied the giant fox. "Yay" yelled the 5 year old boy.

Outside mind scape

As Naruto starts to wake up he notices that it is night time. "Shit it's night time" thought naruto as he knew his parents would be mad at him for being late. "No cursing" said a voice.

"Who said that" asked naruto. "I did I'm in your head remember kit" said kyuu. "Oh I'm sorry kyuu-chan" said naruto.

In naruto head kyuu was blushing really hard at the honorific Naruto used Naruto was running home so he could get some food and go to sleep.

Namikaze estate

As naruto entered the house all you heard was a smack sound that sound was naruto getting slapped by his dad.

"Where were you and do you know how late it is" asked an angry Minato.

"I'm sorry I was attacked by some villagers and some ninjas" answer the now sad boy.

"Don't lie to me naruto" said a still angry Minato. "But it's true" said naruto as he tried to tell his dad the truth. "You know what go to your room you and no dinner for you" yelled Minato.

Naruto started to walk up the stairs until he was stopped by a boy with black hair and blue eyes with two whiskers marks on each cheek and a girl with red hair and purple eyes and same whiskers these being his siblings Menma and Mito.

"You should really stop lying to tou-san the villagers are nice people they would never hurt the hokage kids" said Mito.

"Even if it was true no one would care you are a demon after all" said Menma.