Discussing the matter at hand

P.S if you have a special guest that isn't part of the harem and you want them to join please write them in the comments and I'll try to get them added in.

With Anko

"I wonder if Naruto would like to cuddle with me today" Anko asked herself in her head but was suddenly knocked out and was carried yo an unknown location.

With Temari

"How am i supposed to explain my situation to the others konan was always protective of Naruto and I know she's not gonna be happy when she finds out" temari thought to herself as she was arriving at the village lost in her thoughts.

A womanly figure would appear behind temari and knocked her out and bringing her to the same place anko was.

With Ayame

Ayame would be walking home from the ramen shop after getting her check but decided to stop at the store to buy something for Naruto.

"I wonder what I should-" Ayame didn't get to finish her sentence as she was soon knocked out and was also brought to the same location as anko and Temari.

Unknown location

A womanly figure would turn the lights on as she took the mask and walked back in front of the three people.

"Konan what the hell is wrong with you and why are you doing this" ayame shouted looking at the purple hair ninja right in front of her.

"Yeah just let us go so we can go back to doing what we were doing we already apologized to Naruto for what we did" Temari was next to speak as she looked at konan.

"You know what Naruto would d-" anko didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as she was punched in the gut by a blonde hair girl that appeared next to konan.

"Shut the hell up you three are disappointments and a waste of a gf for Naruto" Samui said as she looked at the three.

Tenten would drop down next to them as yugito also walked up from behind them lifting up anko back in her char before standing next to tenten.

"What do y'all want from us were sorry for cheating on Naruto but we stopped that it's all in the past" ayame shouted as she started to cry.

Tenten had walked up to ayame and lifted her head up with a kunai.

"Listen here bitch, we don't care that you stopped cheating on Naruto that matter is that you three still fucking cheated" tenten responded as she pulled out a kunai and scrapped it across the ramen shop daughters cheek drawing blood.

"Look konan we know w-"

"Anko you have nothing to fucking say right now so I advise you shut the hell up if you know what's best for you" konan shouted as she threw a kunai past her face just barely missing"

"50+ times anko are you for real about this?" konan asked as she looked up at konan while walking closer to her.

Anko didn't say anything as she felt nothing but guilt and was on the verge of crying.

"Answer me dammit" konan shouted this time pushing the chair back causing anko to fall back in the chair hitting her head.

"Look I'm sorry ok do you want me to end my life if that will make you happy I'll gladly do it, if I could go back to that day I would do things completely different I wouldn't have cheated on him in the first place" anko responded as she was now crying.

"Temari are you serious like you decided to cheat on him during the chunin exams the time when you're supposed to prove to Naruto that you can one day protect him and a day where you can show him your skills" Samui responded as she punched temari in the face causing her to go flying back against the wall while the chair break.