She's back

Naruto and kumiho arrived back to the village and went straight to where yugito was being held.

Once the two arrived they looked at her body while kumiho made a blood clone. The clone had finished doing the handsigns for the reanimation jutsu as it was sacrificed to bring back yugito for the time being.

Timeskip

A blond female would be seen waking up in a bed holding her head.

"W-what happened and where am I?" yugito asked as she got up while holding her head.

Before yugito could process anything she was soon pulled into a hug by a blonde hair Male who was crying.

"Yugito I'm so glad to have you back you don't know how scared I was to never have you back with me again" naruto said as he was still hugging the female.

Yugito had smiled and apologized for being taken by the akatsuki and was sad that matatabi was not apart of her anymore.

Timeskip

Yugito and naruto would be walking to the hokage office to show the others that yugito was now reincarnated. All that was left was to bring her back to life for good.

Naruto had been clingy to yugito as he had his arms wrapped around her waist with a smile on his face. Yugito enjoyed his embrace as she had also missed being with her lovely fox.

"I love you yugito and I promise that from now on I won't let that happen to you ever again" Naruto said as was trying not cry.

"I know baby" yugito responded as she lifted his head up to her and gave him a loving kiss on the lips

The two would smiled as they continued towards the hokage office while looking around the village.

At the hokage office

Yugito and Naruto would walk into the office as they saw kushina sleeping on the couch in the office.

Tsunade looked up from the paper work and noticed yugito and quickly got up and rushed to give her a hug.

"Oh my god welcome back yugito we were so worried about you" the busty milf stated as she hugged yugito smothering her tits in the girls face.

Naruto had sat down on the sofa and placed kushina head on his lap and began to rub her head with a smile while kushina was still sleeping. Naruto had let his fox features show and yugito screamed at the sight of seeing her lover with fox like features.

"You're so cute babe" yugito said as she ran over to her lover and started to play with his tails and his ears causing him to push his hard against her hand causing her to push at his reaction.

The three would talk for a minute while Naruto told tsunade that he planned on bringing yugito fully back with her soul and everything.

"Naruto do you really think it's possible tho" tsunade asked curious on how he would pull off such a thing.

"Yeah kumiho taught me how yo do it and i think it could work" Naruto responded to his mom with an eye smile.

"Well if you say it will then I'll support your decision" Naruto mom responded as she walked over to kushina and picking her up carrying her bridal style.

"I'm gonna take her back home Naru and I'll let you use my office to bring her back for good" tsunade stated as she walked out of the building and going home.

Naruto and kumiho had stopped across yugito and watch her preform hand sighs to reanimate herself.

"Good now you are going to sacrifice this shinobi to gain your life back with these signs that I wrote down" kumiho stated as she gave yugito a piece of paper with all the hand signs she needed.

Yugito had preformed the hand signs as a beam of light started to flash down on her from the sky. After a few minutes the beam would fade away showing a fully resurrected yugito that wasn't reanimated anymore and was completely back in the world of the living.

"Wow I'm finally back" yugito stated as she walked over to Naruto and kissed him passionately causing the 2 to fall

"Hey don't forget about me" kumiho shouted as she dropped down and got on Naruto other lap and kissed his lips softly.

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter I'll try to be more consistent with this one but hope y'all enjoyed it and is ready for the next part

P.S should I end up adding kushina and tsunade to the harem or should i keep them as their own couple but just tease Naruto. Please comment below on what I should do with tsunade and kushina on either making them join the harem. Staying in their own relationship or have Naruto as their fuck body when they want some dick.