Banished

Once everyone had arrived at the kage mansion everyone would look at naruto while he was just staring at minato.

"So why did you call us here minato" naruto asked not wanting to be here any longer.

"First of all it's Lord forth to you an-" minato was stopped as an anbu had came in the office.

"Hokage-sama it's sasuke, he left the village" the anbu said as was kneeling down in front of him.

"Get me shikamaru here now" the yellow Flash said as he ignored the fact that Naruto and his group was still in the office.

The anbu had left the room to find shikamaru as minato just looked back at the group.

"Just send me to get the uchiha brat, I'll make sure to bring him back before we leave ok, and I'm the strongest one and stronger than your kids also" Naruto explained as he was only doing this so he doesn't have to stay any longer.

Moments later shikamaru had walked in the kage office as he saw Naruto and a few females in the room with him.

"You called sir" the heir of the Nara clan asked as he was just bored.

"Well I need you to form a team and go to get sasuke and bring this demon with you" minato said as he annoyed with Naruto.

Kushina just shot some chakra chains near minato but missed on purpose as he was shocked.

"Don't call my son a demon again or you're dead got it" kushina explained as she glared at the man she once loved.

Minato just rolled his eyes as he looked back at shikamaru.

"Go and make sure to be quick about it ok" minato said as Naruto and shikamaru left the room leaving everyone there.

Naruto and shikamaru would go to get menma kiba neji and choji as they didn't know what they were up against.

Naruto had been talking to kumiho the whole time in his mindscape while everyone else were thinking about a plan to stop sasuke.

Everything would go as canon except for the sasuke fight as it would be menma and Naruto vs sasuke.

Just leave this to me you stupid demon I don't need you're help" menma shouted as he charged towards sasuke.

Sasuke had activated his 3 tomoe sharingan and charged at menma with the same speed as they got into a fight of Taijutsu.

Sasuke would dodge a kick from menma as he sent a fireball towards menma.

Naruto had pushed menma out of the way causing him to get hit with the fireball and burning his jacket.

Menma just charged up a rasengan and summoned some two more clones and rushed towards sasuke.

Sasuke would've have looked at all three and did the signature uchiha kick as he kicked the two clones away and pushed the real menma to the ground.

Sasuke saw his chance and went to attack Naruto but was kicked into a wall by menma who had a two tails cloak around him.

Naruto thought to himself as he thought this would be fun and went into his one tails cloak and drop kicked menma into sasuke.

"God I can finally beat both of your asses because damn you both are annoying" Naruto said as he summoned a clone to grab sasuke and throw him in menma followed by a rasen-ringu.

Naruto would make some clones and start fighting both menma and sasuke.

Menma would go into his 6 tails mode as he lost control and started going on a rampage while attacking naruto.

Sasuke seeing this would back up while breathing heavily getting ready to attack again. Naruto on the other hand decided to end the fight quickly and made a seal and placed it on menma causing him to knock out.

"Now sasuke do you wanna continue this fight or no" Naruto asked as he made a clone to pick up menma.

Sasuke seeing his chance and charged up a chidori and stabbed Naruto in the chest causing him to cough up some blood.

"You damn bastard" Naruto responded as he kicked sasuke back and formed another rasen-ringu and rushed to sasuke and hit him dead in the chest sending him flying into madara's status.

Sasuke would cough up some blood as he saw Naruto and a clone running towards him as they both punched him in the face causing him to fall unconscious.

The clone would pick up sasuke as they went back to the village.

At the village gates

A group could be seen as every ninja was there waiting for them to return.

Once the group arrived at the gate everyone rushed to help the injured not worrying about Naruto. Kushina would grab her son after he fell to the ground and passed out.

"Don't worry Naruto we can finally go home" kushina said softly as she walked out the village while holding her son.

Flashback

"So why did you bring us here minato" asked the legendary sucker as she disgusted minato.

"Well to make things short you all are being kicked out the village" minato said calmly while looking at the group.

"What about Naruto how is he gonna find us if we leave now" kushina asked as she didn't know what her son would do after finding out they had been banished.

"Fine I'll allow one of you to stay until he comes back then after that you two leave got it" minato answered as he was clearly annoyed.

Present

Kushina would walk to a camp where the girls said they would wait for kushina at.

Everyone would look at the condition Naruto in as he was stabbed in the chest but was healing quickly.

Kumiho had came out of the seal and looked at the group of females.

"So we got banished I'm guessing" kumiho said breaking the silence.

"Yeah the forth hokage told us while you were with Naruto so now we have no where to go" konan answered as she was looking at a sleeping Naruto.

"I know where we can go so we aren't living in the forest" kumiho said as she was running her hand through her host hair.

Kumiho had picked up Naruto and started running towards a village hidden in the Whrilpools.

Once the group arrived kushina would be shocked at being back at this village and getting all the memories of what happened. Naruto would start to wake up as he fell out of kumiho hand but caught himself.

"So this is where we will be staying at" the boy asked as he looked at the village that was completely destroyed.

"Yeah this will be our new home" all of the female's said in unison as they looked out into a distance.