Chunin Exams 2

After five days of training Sakura would be strong enough to fight 1 tails mito and menma.

We see team seven walking up to a building as they went to do the first part of the exams.

As they arrived they would walk up to the floor they were supposed to be on only to see difference teams trying to get in.

"Wow wanted to join the chunin exams bit they're idiots" Naruto thought to himself as he saw people trying to get into the room

(Same thing in canon with rock lee fighting Sasuke and beating his ass)

Team seven would arrive at the right room as they entered the room everyone stared at them releasing all they're bloodlust and killer intent at them as they were all frozen except Naruto release some of his making them all stop and went back to what they were doing.

"That was some show" a male with glasses said as he walked up to team seven.

(Same thing happened with Sasuke asking about different people)

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS Y'ALL ARE HERE TO BECOME CHUNIN BUY JUST SO YOU KNOW IF YOU FAIL YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE THE EXAMS EVERY BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TRY NEXT YEAR!" A male with a scar on his face yelled catching everyone attention.

Some people had left the room not wanting to fail and never be able to become chunin.

"Let's start the exam, as you can tell have some guys at the side and if they see you are caught cheating three times you are out" ibiki said in a much calmer tone.

"You have 1 hours to answer 9 question, your team has a total of 130 points, each question you get wrong will take away 10 points, you at least 70 points to pass the exam, the last question will be given at the end of the exam" ibiki said as he started the timer letting them know that they can start the exam.

Once the exam started we could see some teams having trouble with the test as others started cheating making sure they don't get caught.

"Hey kumiho can give the answer to the parts of you" the blonde haired male with red highlights.

"I guess" the nine tails said as she connected a link and gave them the answers.

"Thank you" the male said in his head as he went to sleep.

Sakura and Sasuke saw him sleep but thought different things.

"Seems like he finished" Sakura thought to herself.

"Tch the demon is gonna make us lose" Sasuke thought as he activated his sharingan and started to copy some ppl movements.

Some teams would start being called out the room as they had been caught three times.

At the end of the exam

"Ok maggots time for the final question remember if you get this wrong you'll never be able to take the exam again, but if you leave now you'll have a the chance next time" ibiki said looking at the remaining teams.

Some teams had left as they didn't want to stay genin forever.

"Everyone that stayed pass the exam" one of the chunin instructor said as he looked at the shocked of the genin's.

"I see so it's like a death situation if you stayed that means you wanted to complete the mission but falling back means failing" Naruto said as he looked at ibiki.

"Co-" ibiki didn't get to finish as he was interrupted.

The window would break as a sign would say 'I am the one and sexy anko mitarashi' as she landed in front of it.