Land Of Waves

While walking the masked jonin Kushina and Naruto would notice a puddle but not say anything about it. "Hey mom look a puddle" mito and menma would say at the same time as they started jumping in it. While they were jumping in the puddle two ninjas would come out of the water and "kill" Kakashi and Kushina.

"Sakura and Sasuke you two protect the bridge builder" Naruto told them to do as he got into a fight with one of the demon brothers but by the time he was about to fight them Kakashi had stopped bother of them holding them both and tying them to a tree.

A couple of minutes later both of the demon brothers had woke up after being knocked out by Kakashi. Naruto had walked up to them and squatted in front of them.

"So wanna tell me who told you to come and stop us" Naruto asked as he pulled out a kunai cutting one of their cheeks drawing blood.

"We'll never tell y-" one of the brother didn't get to finish as Naruto had cut his head completely off with the kunai in his hand.

"Now why the fuck are you here" Naruto demanded.

"Naruto calm down" said a jonin with white hair.

At the sight of seeing someone head get cut off Sakura and mito had went to a tree and threw up.

"I-it was gato who t-told us to c-come a-and kill the b-bridge b-b-builder s-so h-e can't fin-ish the bridge" the other demon brother stuttered as he didn't want to die after seeing his brother head get cut off.

Naruto had looked away and killed the other demon brother and sealed both of their bodies away while Kakashi, Sasuke, Menma, Mito, and Sakura looked at him.

"Why would you do that demon, he told us everything" a pink Banshee yelled making everyone cover their ears.

"First of all, shut the hell up, second it's free money" Naruto said as his mom hit him for cursing knowing hell isn't really a bad word to say.

"Duck" yelled a masked man with gravity defying hair.

"Duck where" Naruto asked as he was looking for a duck.

As Naruto was acting like an idiot a sword came flying in and cut Naruto head clean off and landed into a tree with a guy with bandages on landing on it.

"Damn I killed the kid, haku gonna kill me, I just know he is" the man said as he looked at kushina.

"Hi zabuza, how are you and ha-" kushina stopped as she and everyine heard moaning come from the bushes.

Kushina had went to check it out but ended up seeing kumiho sucking Naruto dick and blushed deeply and went back to the others quickly.

"S-s-so w-we should continue o-on" the women stuttered as she still can't get the image of seeing her son get his dick sucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Kakashi went to see what was happening and what he saw was Naruto Cumming in kumiho mouth. With that kumiho had looked up at Naruto and smiled.

"Thanks for the meal" the nine tails said as she went back into the seal noticing that Kakashi was there.

Naruto had got up and walked out after he got himself together and looked at the others.

"Is everything ok" Naruto said as he saw everyone blushing and the man who just killed him laughing.

"Naruto did you really just" said the other masked ninja.

"Hey zabuza wanna join us to protect the bridge builder" the host of the nine tails said as he dodged his questions

Everyone just looked at the two as they just stopped a battle that they would've lost.

"Hey zabuza when we get to our destination wanna do a two on one spar" the boy with yellow hair and red highlights asked as he noticed that haku was around watching.