Demon

Naruto would wake back up only time find that kumiho was gone.

"I'll go see how temari is doing" Naruto said as he got up and got dressed into his outfit.

Once Naruto was ready he had left the house, as he didn't notice the sad looks in his mother's face.

"What are we gonna tell him" kushina asked tsunade as she watched naruto leave.

"I don't know but I know he'll think of something" tsunade responded.

Naruto had walked around the village as he noticed the glances that he was getting when he was a kid.

"I guess they still hate me" the male thought to himself as he looked down.

"It's the demon who went wild during the chunin exams" the villagers would say to each other as they looked at the boy.

Naruto had noticed the glares that villagers was giving him.

"I wonder if temari is still here" naruto asked as he went to her hotel but saw shikamaru at the door.

Naruto would walk up to shikamaru.

"What are you doing here" the blonde hair boy with red highlights asked the lazy Nara.

Shikamaru turned and looked at him.

"I'm here to see my soon to be girlfriend" he answered as he knocked on the door.

Naruto had wondered what he was talking about as he saw the door open.

Temari had opened the door and saw both Naruto and shikamaru.

"Oh shit" temari thought to herself as she knew that Naruto had been cheated on by his other girlfriends.

"Hey bby" temari said as she hugged naruto and kissed his cheek.

The boy had hugged back as he looked hat the girl.

"Temari is there another female here, cause Mr. Nara said he was here to see is gf" naruto asked a little confused.

"She's the person I came to see dumbass" shikamaru said as he looked at the other male.

Naruto just knocked the male out and took temari to his house.

Once they arrived Naruto had looked at temari with a confused look.

"Why did he call you his girlfriend" he said as he tilted his head to the side.

"I'm not his girlfriend I'm yours but I was gonna hang out with him cause I didn't know when you would wake up, I hope you got the thing I sent you tho" she said with a wink.

The male stood there as he went into his house to see what she gave him.

Temari just giggled at his actions as she waited for him to come back outside.

Soon after Naruto came back with a disappointed look but was shocked at what happened next.

Temari had kisses him passionately as he came back.

"I missed you Naruto, pls don't make me worry like that again ok" the sand princess said as she looked at him with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" he Reassure her as he knew he made her worried that day.

The two had spent the day together as tomorrow was the day she was leaving.

Next day

Naruto had stopped by the sand trio hotel as he saw gaara attacking shikamaru.

"What's going on here" the nine tails host side as he walked up to the three.

"Oh nothing just some brat decided he was gonna try to kiss my sister" said the one tails host.

"Oh that's something bad, but I'll deal with him, y'all go back home "the male smiled as he looked at them.

The sand trio had just left waving at Naruto leaving one of the nine tails Jin and the lazy nara.

"So you tried to kiss my girlfriend" the Jin said as he crouched down to shikamaru.

"S-she d-doesn't like you" the next head of the nara said as he coughed up a bit of blood.

"You know, I'mma let you live but I'll take you back to your lazy ass clan" the male said as he grabbed his foot and started to drag him back to his clan.

The villagers had saw this and his started to whisper to each other about what happened and calling him a demon saying that he the one who beat that nara clan member.

This didn't go unnoticed by the male as he looked down and arrived at the nara compound and ringed the doorbell and left.

Shikaku had answered the door only to find his son beat up on the ground.

"I swear I'll kill whoever did this to you" the clan head said as he picked up his son and took him to the hospital so he could get healed.

Naruto just walked down the street not caring about living anymore, you know this all sucks, I could never do anything good for this village but I have to stay here " he said to himself as walked down the streets of konoha.

Villagers had saw this and decided to take the chance and beat him to near death.

The genin did nothing, not even resist he just took the beating and waited for them to get done.

5 hours later

The villagers had left him alone laying in a pile of blood.

Naruto just got up and walked home as he started healing.

"Where is he" a worried red hair woman said as she was worried for her son.

"He'll be fine baby" a busty blonde hair woman said as she comforted her wife that their son would be ok.

"What if the villagers" the red head didn't get to finish her statement as she heard a knock on the door.

The two had rushed to the door as when they opened the door they were shocked at what they saw but decided to question it later.

"Naruto where have you been, we've been worried about you" the two milfs asked as

"Sorry I was busy with something" the genin reassured his moms as he got home.

"Don't worry us like that understand" the red hair said as she backed up from her son.

"I'm sorry kaa-san it won't happen again" the half fox kid said as he promised them. "But do you think I could leave the village, I kinda lost everything I had and I need to train" the boy asked his mother's.

Both had agreed to him leaving as he would leave first thing in the morning.