They Did What!

Naruto would be walking back to the village with konan as he told about what happened.

"But I can't believe that Anko ayane and Temari cheated on me" the sad male said quietly as he thought about them cheating.

Konan just stood there looking at him shocked. "I can't believe they cheated on you" she said as she continued walking.

Naruto didn't say anything as he just nod.

"I swear I'm gonna tell the others about this! " an angry konan yelled.

The male would look at her "please don't hurt them konan-chan" the genin said on a soft tone but loud enough for her to hear.

"No Naruto it's too late for that, they broke your heart so they're gonna pay" konan responded as she walked ahead of them.

Konoha gates

As Naruto and konan arrived at the gate the male would get death glares sent towards as some of them was of fear that he might go on a rampage again.

This wouldn't go by konan as she would would be walking around the streets of konan with the love of her life.

"Naruto-kun they're staring at you" the women whispered to the boy next to her.

Naruto wouldn't say anything as he was lost in his thoughts.

"I wonder what type of ramen I'll try today"the male said as he walking down the streets of konoha ignoring all the glares he was getting.

This whole time Naruto was gone training Sakura would start to hate him just like before.

"Look it's the demon he came back" a Male with a dog to his side said as he was with the other members of the konoha 16.

All the males would be shocked as a female would be walking next to naruto aka the demon.

Sasuke and Menma would walk up to the purple haired female with a smirk on their faces.

"Hey cutie what are you doing with a failure like him" the heir of the Namikaze asked as he was about to grab her hand but was stopped by naruto.

Menma would glare at the demon while Sasuke would come out if nowhere and kick naruto causing him to let menma go and get sent flying back into a building.

"Naruto-kun are you ok!" the purple haired asked clearly worried about her bf.

The woman would start running to the building that her boyfriend got sent into only to find he clearly fine with his fox features out.

"Look I don't wanna cause any problems so can y'all just leave me and konan alone" naruto said while dusting himself off while walking to konan.

"Whatever demon" the konoha 15 would've left the two alone.

Naruto and konan would go back to the ramen as he was thinking of a way leave the village.

"Hey Naruto-kun you've been quiet for awhile what's wrong" the purple haired female asked looking at her partner with a worried expression.

"Oh it's nothing really just thinking of something and I need help to complete it so I was gonna ask the hokage for something" the young blonde responded as they would now arrive at the ramen shop.

The two would sit down as Naruto noticed that teuchi isn't here today.

"I'll be right there" a female voice could be heard from the back as naruto just sighed.

Ayane would come to the front as she saw naruto and konan but noticed konan wasn't to pleased to see her.

"How can i help you n-naruto-kun" the female chef asked as she didn't want to upset her boyfriend anymore or the girl next to him.

At the hokage mansion

"Lord 4th what are we gonna do about the damn brat he can't stay here" an anbu asked as he was pissed that they are sharing a village with a demon.

"I have something already planned for the demon just know that this is gonna be great"

The anbu left the room as a swirl would appear as next to minato would be a man in a mask. (yes I had to do it)

"I'm only here for one thing, just know that me and the akatsuki will bring peace to the world" the masked man said as he looked at the hokage.

"As long as you keep your promise of only taking Naruto part of the tailed beast I'll let you take him" the hokage said as he was finishing up some work.

The masked man would end up leaving the office as he went back to the hideout.

"You will finally die you demon brat" minato said to himself as he looked at the roof leaving backnin chair.

With Naruto an konan

"Naruto I'm gonna go make a quick stop somewhere ok" konan said with a smile on her face while tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Fine but don't do anything suspicious and try to avoid the people from earlier" Naruto said he went back to walking home.

Konan would start searching for a certain chakra as she would have found it.

"Found you, now it's time for a visit" konan said as she turned into papers and went off to to location of the chakra sh was looking for.

With anko

Anko would be in her room cleaning up a mess as the only thing on her mind was Naruto and all the things she's done to him.

The female jonin would've dropped down to the ground and started crying as she wanted to make it up to Naruto but didn't know how to do that.

"I lost the bet between me and Naruto-kun so why can't I accept that" the jonin sat in a corner in her room crying.

A couple of minutes later s knock could be heard on the door but no one answered.

"Anko open the god damn door before I break the door" a yelling could be heard outside the house as anko got up and went to the door.

"Who the hell is yelling so much I just wan-" anko couldn't finish the sentence as she opened the door and saw konan.

"H-hey konan what brings you here" anko asked as she was scared that konan found out about her cheating on Naruto.

"Oh nothing just that Naruto told me that you ayane and temari cheated on him" konan said as she was pissed off at the three but mainly anko.

"Look I'm really sorry but I'm trying to make it up to him I really am" anko said quietly as she looked down in shame.

Konan had just whispered something in her ear as she left the area leaving a shocked dango loving jonin at the door.

With Naruto

Naruto would be walking back to his house as he decided to have a little fun. The male genin made a clone and transformed it into an anbu as he sent the clone to mess with the hokage faces.

Naruto would enter his house as he just went up to his room.

"jeez I can't stay here any longer I wanna leave but I also don't wanna be considered a rouge ninja either" the male would be thinking of ways to leave the village with him his two mom's the ramen shop anko and hanabi.

"Hey Naruto-kun why don't we make our own village I know a place where we could stay at" kumiho said as she came out of the seal and sat on the bed.

"Hmm I'll look into it but i still need a way to leave the village remember" just as Naruto said thatba knock on the door could he heard.

Kumiho had went back into the seal as Naruto went to check to see who was there. Once Naruto opened the door he saw an anbu just standing there looking down at him.

"Lord 4th has requested to meet with you and all your gf and Kudhina and tsunade" the anbu said as he body flicked away.

Naruto just sighed as he made some clones to get everyone and started walking to their hokage mansion.