The Lost Soul

"Naruto you have to get up she jumped" kumiho stated to her host.

The male didn't move or say anything as he was still laying on the ground. Kumiho yelled louder to her host but once again it fell on death ears.

Just then kumiho had left the seal and yelled at Naruto directly for everyone to hear.

"Naruto if you don't save anko she's going to die" she yelled causing everyone to be shocked.

Naruto had heard this and dashed out the room as he started searching the entire village using kumiho chakra and sage mode. The male had finally sensed her and dashed towards her at full speed hoping that he would be too late.

"I don't wanna live anymore I'm just a stupid bimbo, if I could I'd take it all back" the female thought to herself as she was about be stabbed in multiple places.

Just then she was suddenly stopped as it felt like she was being carried. Anko had looked up to see Naruto carrying her as they were standing on a wall.

"No let me go, I don't deserve to live ju-"

"I forgive you" the male stated to the female as he looked at her.

"W-what d-d-did you say" the female asked shocked at what he said.

"I said I forgive you, please I don't ever wanna see you hurt or about to kill yourself" the male stated in a calming voice.

Anko had started crying while apologizing repeatedly in his arms as he carried her to her house. As he arrived there he smelt a faint scent of blood as he looked down to the dango loving princess asleep in his arms.

"Naruto, I don't think you should leave her alone she really needs you" the nine tails stated to her host.

"I know but what should i do, I don't know what to say when she wakes up I still feel betrayed by her and I know I said I forgive her but part of me can't" the male stated quietly hoping not to wake up the female.

Unfortunately anko heard it despite being asleep, she heard how she doesn't think he could forgive her. Right now anko just accepted it all she's knew nothing would ever be the same, from now on she'll only be seen as a friend despite being in a relationship with her one and true lover.

"Don't worry my love I'll be gone very soon" she thought to herself still asleep.

Naruto had placed her on her bed and looked at her. The male could sense negative energy coming from her body but once again he froze not knowing what to do. Naruto just left the room and house as he just couldn't be there right now.

"Kumiho please do me a favor and only focus on anko progress just use your chakra to make sure nothing happens to her" he thought to himself.

"As you wish my love but you should really go back, she's really sorry for what she did" the nine tails stated to her lover.

"I know but its not that easy I just don't know what to feel" he responded as he got home.

Timeskip

Naruto would arrive in the office as he explained what just happened.

"What should we do, I mean Naruto not accepting her is causing her to be like this all she wants is for you to love her like before" kushina stated looking at everyone then her son.

"I know but it's not that easy, I can't just forget what she did even if i tell myself it's fine it's really not" he responded as he dropped down to the ground and started crying.

Kushina would go up to her son as she hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"It's ok my darling, you have to do what's best for you even if it means breaking up with her" Kushina stated as she started playing with his hair.