Academy

(Look at top that is what naruto be wearing through the whole fan fiction this is his ninja outfit)

3 hours later

"I know anko isn't in the academy but I wonder if she will drop by" thought naruto.

With that thought anko came busting through the window landing right in front of naruto.

"What's up gaki long time no see" said a happy girl wearing a trench coat fishnet shirt with purple hair and chocolate colored eyes.

"Anko!"yelled out naruto reaching out and giving anko a hug.

"You haven't changed since we first met have you gaki" Said the girl now named anko.

Flashback

"I'm so hungry" said naruto as he was wondering around the village looking for something to eat until he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where your going you idiot" said a girl with purple hair.

"Please don't hit me I'm sorry I was just looking for something to eat I wasn't looking where I was going" said naruto.

"Hey aren't that kid that everyone hates" questioned the girl.

"Y-yeah" replied the now sad boy.

Damn he looks cute thought the purple hair girl.

"Hey what's your name" asked naruto.

"My name is Anko what about you" said Anko.

"My name is naruto" answered naruto with a big smile.

"Do you think you can train me" asked the boy.

"Yeah I can train you we'll start after class" said Anko.

"Let's make a bet" said Anko.

"What kind of bet" the boy asked while tilting his head.

"If you can stay dedicated to my training and defeat me I'll do anything and I'll have to do it" said the girl with purple hair.

"Your on Dattebayo" yelled the blonde hair boy.

Flashback end

"Of course not anko-chan" said Naruto. "Come closer anko-chan" asked a grinning Naruto.

Once he got everyone was watching them including the Hokage kids. After she gotten close enough to him Naruto had whispered something in her ear and kissed her cheek making Anko turn dark red and running out the class room.

"Oi demon what did you tell her" asked a guy with Raven hair.

"Oh I just asked if she was ready for what we're doing after class" said naruto.

With that being said all the adult female had a small blush on there face. No one sat with naruto because they didn't want to be called a demon. Some of the people there were people who were next for being clan heir like Sasuke uchiha, kiba/hana inuzuka, hinata/hanabi hyuuga, ino yamanaka, shikamaru Nara, choji akamichi, shino aburame, Sakura haruno, and the heir of the namikaze and uzumaki clan his siblings menma and mito. Five minutes later the teacher came in and introduced himself our teacher was iruka. Ok class we will be doing sparing let's go outside everyone. Once they reached the field the matches were called out.

Shikamaru vs choji
Kiba vs shino
Hinata vs hanabi
Sakura vs mito
Ino vs hana
Naruto vs menma vs Sasuke

First match was a tie second shino won third tie fourth mito won fifth Hana won and last was a tie between menma and Sasuke.