A new village

Naruto would make hundreds of clones to start rebuilding the village so they can start a new life.

After a year of building the new uzushiogakure Naruto would be seen looking at the sky as he was only thinking about the last uzumaki that are alive.

The male would go to a house after building for a year straight with the help of zabuza, and haku.

"Jeez I'm tired I used too much chakra" said the young genin as he was went to the living room and fell on the couch.

"Yeah I know right, all we need is a kage" zabuza said as he looked down at the blonde.

Naruto got up and decided he needed to find people to join his village.

"Zabuza you come with me and haku make sure no one attack's the village while we're gone ok" Naruto said as he put on an outfit and put his ninja shoes on.

"Got it be safe an make sure to stay away from leaf ok" the male responded as he went to clean up.

(Naruto outfit)

Naruto and zabuza would leave as they started jumping from tree to tree while having a conversation

"So gaki you wanna get the rest of your group to come live with you"zabuza suggested with a smirk behind his mask.

Yeah but I don't know if they'll allow yugito and Samui to leave the village

Somewhere in the forest

All that could be heard was something hitting trees as someone was training in the forest.

"I need to become stronger, I don't know Taijutsu and all I have are weapons" a female said while panting.

Naruto and zabuza would hear this as they stopped and watched the girl train.

"It's TenTen" Naruto responded quietly while still watching with a slight blush.

TenTen would soon be training as she would suddenly stop due to a sound she heard. Naruto would jump down in front of her and smiled causing tenTen to jump back followed by a scream.

"Sorry TenTen but I saw you training and I wanted to help you" Naruto responded with his fox grin.

"O-oh h-hey Naruto please don't scare me like that again and I'm sorry you got banished from the village" she responded with a sad expression and looked down.

"It's not your fault I got banished, the villagers and my family besides my mom and tsunade are just stupid" naruto responded with a smile on his face.

TenTen blushed as she saw Naruto smile and thought to herself.

"I hope he still isn't dating those three after they cheated on him" TenTen thought to herself as she kinda liked Naruto getting to know him.

Naruto had been talking to kumiho in his mind scape while listening to TenTen.

"H-hey Naruto-kun c-can I join you" the female genin asked as she was blushing madly. Naruto blushed a bit as no one noticed the slight blush on his face.

"S-sure I don't see why not, but what about your team and you'll also be considered a rouge ninja" the young uzumaki said while looking at female.

Months later the great five nations would be talking about the new village that suddenly became popular and wanted to make peace with the kage.

"Well let's invite them to the next kage summit sowe can make peace with them" the older and taller version of Naruto said as he smiled.

Gaara had knew who built the village and already had connections to them since his best friend lived in that village.

The current kage would be tsunade with shizune as her assistance. After the meeting between the five hidden village they would send an invitation to the Uzushiogakure kage letting them knowing that they are welcome to the next kage summit and would like to hold another chunin exams.

Naruto could be seen training on his own version of the 8 gates that rock Lee and might guy uses. The name of this technique would be called the nine tails of life. It's basically uses the the chakra of the tailed beast and gives them their own fighting styles.

Using this fighting style does punish the body of the tailed beast host but only Naruto can open up all night tails same with fuu and killer bee since only the most three chakra users can open the 7th, 8th, and 9th tail. The others can only open up to 6 since they don't have enough chakra for seven.

During the time of the Uzushiogakure was being built haku would be a medical ninja while zabuza became an anbu captain. Many people would join the village and some rouge ninjas joining as well.

Naruto would be talking to kumiho in his mind scape while thinking of a plan to get revenge on the lead village.

Unknown location

We see 10 figures as there is someone laying on the ground standing in pain.

"We finally captured the one tails now it's time to extract the 2 tails from It's jinchuriki they said as they looked at yugito on the floor badly injured and gaara dead on the floor.

With the Raikage

Ay would finally arrived back at his village but was shocked to see that his village was attack and ninjas running around to help the injured.

"What is going on here" the Raikage of the village yelled getting the ninjas and anbu attention.

"Raikage-sama the village was attacked and they took yugito while you and killer bee were at the kage summit" a ninja stated firmly.

"What the hell" ay yelled being furious that someone decided to attack his village.

Everyone got news of this that someone stole two tailed beast and thought they should do something about it.

Naruto looked at tsunade with a shocked express and looked away while tears were falling from his face.

"Sochi I'm sorry but i can't let you go right now please understand" tsunade told the young blond with red highlights in his hair.

"Can I at least go on a training trip for three Years u still need to get stronger and master sage mode" he pleaded looking at his mom hoping that she would let him go.

"Fine but you better come back and when you do come back we'll go to the kage summit" she said with a defeated look on her face knowing that Naruto wouldn't stop asking until he got whathe wanted.

Naruto hugged tsunade and left the kage tower and went to pack his things and went to the gates. By the time he arrived he would be met with everyone who was in his village at the time and did the uzumaki signature fox like grin.

Naruto saw anko temari and ayane but grabbing tenten and body flickered away having nothing to say to them. Tenten was shocked but blushed a bit since she got to be alone with Naruto.