insomnia × yoonkook

"jungkook, stop kicking me" yoongi mumbled, he couldn't fall asleep and jungkook wasn't helping at all with his kicking and him taking away the blanket.

yoongi sighed, he was so tired but couldn't sleep. he looked at the digital clock in the corner of his eye.

4:30AM

in big, bold, red font. he sighed. the boy absolutely hated his insomnia, because of it, he was always the last one to learn the dances, the last one to finish recording, and the member who absolutely sucked at english.

he began feeling mad, he grabbed a pillow and threw it against the sall which woke jungkook up.

jungkook squinted his eyes to look at the time, a disease sigh when he looked at the time and then at an exhausted yoongi.

"why the fuck aren't you asleep?" jungkook mumbled, yoongi gulped, the younger boy rarely cursed. he was clearly upset enough to be cursing, his palms became sweaty, he looked around the room and sighed, "koo, you know i have insomnia" yoongi said, "you said you were going to work harder to get better, i can see the empty coffee cup, i'm not blind or dumb" jungkook said, yoongi looked down.

"i-i know i said i would work harder to get better b-but you know.." yoongi sighed, jungkook raised a brow, "no, i don't know. i know you chose to drink coffee right before bed time" jungkook huffed, yoongi sighed, he knew jungkook had every right to be mad.

"i'm sorry" yoongi frowned, jungkook turned onto his side and let yoongi face his back. it immediately made the older boy break into sobs.

"i don't like being like this either, kook, i hate it. i'm always the member who's lacking because of my insomnia, i hate it even more than you do" yoongi sobbed, jungkook pulled the boy into a hug, he played with yoongi's dark colored hair and sighed.

"you're not lacking, you've always been amazing despite your insomnia, no more tears and no more talking bad about yourself" jungkook said, wiping his hyung's tears, yoongi sniffled and sighed.

yoongi got changed into some more loose clothes, specifically jungkook's hoodie and sweat pants but he wouldn't admit that. the loose clothing helped hin feel relaxed.

after that, he turned off the light, he left jungkook's small nightlight on just because he loved his boyfriend too much. the boy swung his leg on jungkook's leg, jungkook hummed.

"getting comfy?" jungkook sleepily asked, yoongi nodded into jungkook's chest. jungkook wrapped yoongi with a blanket and ruffled his hair.

"that gives me tingles" yoongi giggled, his tummy felt butterflies whenever jungkook would touch his hair, "what does?" jungkook asked, his voice was low and raspy which made yoongi blush.

"when you play with my hair, my stomach feels like it had butterflies inside" yoongi smiled, jungkook chuckled, "do you want me to keep doing it?" jungkook asked, yoongi eagerly nodded.

"yes please, i'm going to tell you about stupid stuff until i fall asleep" yoongi said, jungkook couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. he was the cutest boy to exist.

yoongi started talking about cockroaches and the most random facts about them until he eventually fell asleep in jungkook's cuddles position.