please? × namseok

a lot of these chapters are things i wanted to do in froggie so if there's anything you wanted to see in froggie and i didn't do, please lmk!

cw: mpreg

-

hoseok had the biggest eyes as he looked and caressed yoongi's baby, the baby was too cute!

"can i hold him?" he asked, yoongi smiled and carefully placed the baby in hoseok's arms, namjoon smiled seeing hoseok with a baby.

"aw, a baby really suits you" yoongi smiled, hoseok had the brightest smile on display. he was so happy.

he always wanted a family, he wanted kids! he had talked with namjoon about it like once but the topic quickly vanished which made hoseok sad to think about.

namjoon smiled seeing hoseok with the baby, "what was his name again?" he asked, taehyung mocked being offended.

"we talked about this name for 9 months!" taehyung frowned, "it's ji-ho" hoseok said, namjoon hummed and nodded, "cute name"

hoseok loved the baby so much!

-

hoseok had always wanted kids, but now he wanted them more than ever! he was afraid that he was going through baby fever.

he fiddled with his hands as he drove home with namjoon after seeing the couple's baby, "what'd you think of ji-ho?" hoseok asked, a smile creeping on his face.

"he's cute, he has yoongi's nose" namjoon smiled back, "mhm, he does!" hoseok said, he wondered how he could hint that he wanted a baby.

"ji-ho's clothes are so tiny!" he pouted, namjoon chuckled, "they're so tiny! it's probably genetic because yoongi is tiny" namjoon said, "already bullying the baby for his height"

namjoon laughed at that, poor baby was being teased already.

-

hoseok smiled seeing the pictures yoongi had posted of ji-ho on laying on a bear blanket and a rattle.

"look!" hoseok smiled, "cute" namjoon smiled back, hoseok didn't think namjoon was really interested in talking about kids so it made his heart hurt a bit.

he nodded, looking more at yoongi's page that had some pictures of ji-ho and then at taehyung's page because the boy was a photographer and had taken many pictures on ji-ho.

hoseok frowned, he wanted a baby.

-

hoseok

(link)

look at these baby clothes :(

namjoon

theyre cuteee

but theyre girl clothes

i think tae and yoongi are trying to dress him as gender neutral as possible

w the exception of the cute bear clothes

hoseok

but its cute ykk???

namjoon

yess it iss

why do u ask?